tips on masturbating in front of guy as foreplay

I want to introduce more foreplay into our sex but most of the things that come to mind are things he can do to me, whereas i want to be the one doing things to him to turn hum on

One thing that came to mind was me sitting him down and making me watch me play with myself? Would this be a turn on for guys? My biggest worry is that he'll find it boring because threres only so much you can do down there. Any advice on what i could do/say to tease him while i play with myself or any advice from anyone whos done this before?

2 Likes

Thats a cracking idea and he certainly wont find it boring hunni, my hubby absolutely loves it when I masturbate in front of him.
Have you got any toys? If so what you could do is restrain him too the bed/chair/table or any other household object. If you don't have any restraints you can improvise by using scarfs. Then you could leave the room get dressed up in your sexy atire, give him a slow strip tease/lap dance, then slowly caress your body, running your hands slowly across your body, after that you can tease your hole slowly and eventually slip a finger in. If you have any toys then you could use those, until he's begging for you. Trust me this will drive him absolutely wild and he'll want you more than ever.
I hope that helps hunni *♡*xx

Oh I meant too say it's definitely a turn on for guys hunni *♡*xx

wow thanks! I really like the idea of tying him up and then leaving the room , think i'll definitley try that one. Only thing with the tying up idea is will he be able to get hard if he cant touch himself?

1 Like

My pleasure hunni, I'm glad that you like the idea of tying him up, leaving the room and coming back in to give him the best show he's ever seen <3:-) Oooh he will definitely get hard not being able to touch himself when he see's you do your thing 💃 trust me he'll be sooo turned on by what you do he'll be over excited *♡*xx

1 Like

Yes! Brilliant advice from slinky binky!

I would also add, tease him a little, go near him moaning and pinching your nipples and dance back out of the way when he leans forward to mouth your breasts. Humans like being taken to the edge. He'll be out of his mind.

Think of the things that he does to you and do those to yourself, cause those are the things that get him going. And watch his breathing, watch his eyes moving, you'll start to work out pretty quickly what drives him crazy, even if he's not the type to say it.

And try talking dirty too.. If he likes it you'll know ;)

I have thought about pushing clothes out of the way in wardrobe and getting in sit there with doors almost closed.

Then have my wife perform bot being able to see me. Stripping off and sitting on a chair facing the wardrobe.

theres some good tips here, it's something my partner has expressed an intrest in me doing for him, my problem is i don't really know how to masterbate, it's not something I do. That and i don't have any confidence :(.

If you have him sit in the corner simply start caressing your body and lay on the bed or floor with your back on a pillow and spread your legs to start caressing yourself. That alone will drive him wild.

Hi Imh95

Tried several diffrent things fingers, toys, diffrent positions ect I just don't feel comfortable doing it but with my other half it's a compleatly diffrent story, everything is very comfortable and happy to do pretty much anything with each other.

Great tips on here I've always wanted to tie my hubby up but wasnt sure on what to do and also I want my hubby to watch me pleasure myself where he can't touch me I want to see how turned on he would get

Seriously, if you want to masturbate in front of your OH, there's no wrong way to do it. Guys LOVE seeing their partners turned on, so simply do what comes naturally and do what feels great for you. Your only problem will be holding him back from joining in, so prob best to tie him first.

2 Likes

I love these ideas - I also have problems masturbating but the thought of him tied up just might be enough for me to forget the mental blocks I have! I know he would love me to play for him as he has encouraged me to do this for him on several occasions.

The weekend looks good...........![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Hope you have fun Mrs Mad Dog Me ;)

From a guys POV I would definately go with the tying up idea. Start slowly to begin with and make sure you have the right equipment. Nothing worse than rope burn to spoil the mood.
If hes into that you can progress the play. I would advocate warming up with a blindfold and a tickler/soft scarf to make the play really sensual. Ice cubes can be fun too. Anything that stimulates the skin. Maybe a couple of scented candles and a dimly lit room for atmosphere.
When he's really straining and excited, take the blindfold off and have him watch you. Take your time and make sure you set the pace. I would say get as close to him as possible at this point before he can touch you. If he's laying down, maybe sit on his chest facing him so that yoy can look directly into his eyes whilst he watches you.
I imagine he will be putty in your hand by the end of that ;) and he will certainly be raring to go...

1 Like

Oh my days babe - guys never get bored of this! I can safely say that because I make my living doing just that on webcams! As long as you keep the filthy talk going while you play you'll have him eating out of your hand in no time! Enjoy! Sarah x

I think a lot just comes down to confidence.if you are confident enough to Masturbate in front of your partner everything else will fall into place (so to speak).they will get off on you enjoying yourself.knowing that will make it more intense for you.

This is going to be so individual for everyone but I can tell you as a guy some of the things that I've enjoyed with my girlfriend.

Sometimes she would call me at work usually a couple of hours before the end of the day (surprise) and tell me she wanted it so bad she had to give her dildo a whirl - "I cant wait, sorry you can't be here." All I could envision at work (I'm sure I made more than one mistake as a result) was her at home pumping herself.

By the time I'd get home I would literally be salivating with arousal. I believe imagination can do wonders!

In the meantime she would have really done herself up nicely. Nice makeup, hair fixed, nails painted, often some sexy lingerie - all just for me. When she would hear the door I'd give her a little time (for all I know she'd actually been cleaning the bedroom floor for the last 30 minutes) and she'd get back to pleasuring herself. I would creep quietly and peek in the door. She'd sometimes do herself for 5 mins but sometimes she'd keep going for a while to tease me (I was not allowed to come in until she started calling my name and she pretended not to notice I was there.): "Oh I need my love so much I can't hardly bear it" And suddenly I'm there to save the day!

I think i was a very lucky guy - she always wanted to please me so much. We did tons of games like this. Use your imagination!

1 Like

Great thread!

There definitely isn't a wrong way to do it that wouldn't get a bloke going but it definitely would add more spice when using toys or dressing up in something sexy or kinky but if you wanted to finish then it definitely might help tying him up - what a great idea that is!

Small tip. When tying your OH up before masturbating in front of him...stuff your panties in his mouth. He'll go crazy!!

1 Like