tips on masturbating in front of guy as foreplay

nice turn on why dont you tie his hands up so he can only watch i think that would be a fantastic turn on

as a husband, love watching wife enjoy herself. the Idea of catching her is a a top fantasy of mine

It’s the sexiest thing. Never gets dull :heart:

1 Like

I like this question!
For tips - some things my wife does that I love (while she’s playing) are:
Lingerie - wear different sexy outfits. I love lace or wet look on my wife, particularly basques and stockings. It makes her feel sexy and confident too.
Get him involved - my wife will give me some cock worship whilst having a play. It’s really sexy. She will get me to put my fingers inside her while she plays around the clit with her fingers or toys.
Toys - if you can, get a selection of things that work for you and try different ones when you are with your partner.
In the face! - I shyly told my wife that her masturbating in front of my face was a massive turn on. She has done that kneeling over me, while I had a play with myself. Big, big turn on!
Do it for yourself - I just want my wife to have an awesome time and experience the most pleasure she can. When she is relaxed, and taking matters into her own hands, she can really get lost in the moment and have an amazing sexual experience. That level of sharing, vulnerability, trust and eroticism is mind blowing in my opinion.
When my wife masturbates in front of me, I’m usually involved in the experience one way or another. Sometimes we just have fun testing different toys and we talk a lot and laugh a lot whilst doing it.
For me, my wife being happy, free, liberated and turned on is what gives me a great deal of pleasure. I think most guys are similar (but of course, at the same time, we are all different)
Hope you and anyone else on this thread just has fun doing this kind of thing.
This forum is a great outlet :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Watching my wife masturbate is my favourite sexual activity. Its even better when she has me tied down to the bed so I can’t touch anything. Sometimes she fits me with a vibrating plug or the Electrastim electrodes and leaves me alone while she takes a break. When she’s ready she’ll come back and masturbate some more.

2 Likes