To Buy or Not to Buy

Hi guys

I have a bit of a prob

i have a good collection of Fleshlights five in all but Ive got this feeling I need to buy another

i have one in mind

should I say feck it and go for it or rain in my desire...

you deside thanks guys

If its what you want and you can afford it then why not treat yourself?

Depends if there is a particular niche you're looking for. When I buy toys, I usually make a decision based on what I already have in my collection.

Since you have 5 fleshlights already, I'd think about what it is that those 5 aren't giving you that you'd want out of a 6th one. Tightness? Material? Texture? Looks? You've not really given many details so... your money your choice :P

As always your spot on guys

but if I don't leave the wine alone... By bed time I'll end up buying it any way

Plus it's on a 25% off weekend offer very hard to resist me thinks

Have you tried any alternatives to flesh light?

No but iam smitten with them

You could try the lovehoney o-force male masturbator, or one of the cal exotics alphas. They both have a motor in to stimulate the glans a bit more. Cheaper and better than fleshlight imo.
Or how about tenga? There's so much available, why put all your sperm in the same toy...

Sum Sub wrote:

You could try the lovehoney o-force male masturbator, or one of the cal exotics alphas. They both have a motor in to stimulate the glans a bit more. Cheaper and better than fleshlight imo.
Or how about tenga? There's so much available, why put all your sperm in the same toy...

Good point Sum Sub

FYI Was after an anal flashlight as it's the only one I don't have

Been away. And wanting a big dildo. Or cock! Got lotsa sizes, but been thinking about just getting the girth right! Right up me, silky smooth! Want it? Get it!

Why not give Utensil Race a go? They're more expensive but you're really paying for quality here. They apparently feel amazing. I've only heard good things about them.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/brands/utensil-race/

Wow! Some of those look good enough to eat. ;-)