Fleshlights

Im thinking about getting one of these for hubby.

I like the idea of the TengaFlipHole but defo dont have that kinda cash spare not after he bought me that last little box of goodies.

So Im thinking the fleshlights are a good buy??? hes never had a male toy like this before are they worth the money?? ,

so any advice or tips on what one to get would be greatly appreciated.

are they quite soft and flexible because the only thing ive even tried with him was a toy called Lucy and omg he couoldnt even get inside it without nearly ripping his foreskin off (Im asking because he has a very tight foreskin)

Thanks peeps

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My hubby has a fleshlight and he's wrote out a review for it, im just trying to figure out how to do a review, if you can tell me this then i can put the review up for you hun x

find the fleshlight he has hun and scroll down theres a bit that sais Write a review on this product, something liike that xxxxxxxx

ok thanks hun ill do that now xx

Its just below customers reviews and the star rating it sais *Write a Review*

ok thanks hun xx

Sexychic wrote:

Im thinking about getting one of these for hubby.

I like the idea of the TengaFlipHole but defo dont have that kinda cash spare not after he bought me that last little box of goodies.

So Im thinking the fleshlights are a good buy??? hes never had a male toy like this before are they worth the money?? ,

so any advice or tips on what one to get would be greatly appreciated.

are they quite soft and flexible because the only thing ive even tried with him was a toy called Lucy and omg he couoldnt even get inside it without nearly ripping his foreskin off External Media(Im asking because he has a very tight foreskin)

Thanks peeps

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Certainly soft and flexible with a lot of different choices (the insert is the soft bit, the case is hard plastic).

The whole container - torch, is quite bulky so not the best to travel with.

Waiting for my flip now.

I've posted my review sexychic so it should be up soon

Thanks peeps xx

np hun

Mel is your review up yet hunni?

yes its up now hun if you wanna take a look, he said he wasnt sure what to write but i think it gets the point accross

thanks hun sounds fab

he thinks it is

does it get the point across or does it need re-writing???

it gets the point across hun xx

good, hope mr sexy enjoys x

well fleshlights are a really good seller. get him a looser one because some may be really tight

I had a fleshlight and loved it. Trouble was it was a bitch to clean so had to go after only a few months.

dishwasher?