To peg or not to peg?

I'm new to pegging and find it a real turn on. What are your thoughts on the subject, has it worked with long term OH?

1 Like

Definitely! It's actually something I'm really in to. I was very apprehensive and nervous about asking him at first. Had to build up to it. But now he loves it and even asks for it often. A lot of men refuse it initially Because they think it makes them gay but it does not. It takes a lot of trust and reassurance but it's absolutely amazing. I find it such a turn on and he orgasms twice as hard due to prostate simulation. I'd recommend it to anyone that's open minded xx

Yes, it works for me and we love it.

take a look here https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/321957-pegging-male-pride-confidence-boosting/

I had a partner who was obsessed with the idea and I was fine with trying anything once, it worked out fine and it does feel great. I think the role reversal is also a nice change and it gives you a chance to have your prostate worked on which feels incredible.
We have done it a fair few times in my current relationship and it seems to go through stages where it happens a lot or nothing at all, so give it a try but make sure you try some anal play and read up some tips on anal before going ahead with a full pegging session.

Thanks for the advice, spot on!

I am with KayXxX, i totally recommend it, anal play for a guy is the greatest and prostrate orgasms are the best. Especially if you have a sexy female doing it to you. Makes the whole experience such a turn on, knowing the roles have been reversed and she is in control of you.

I think that is the big turn on for me, the role reversal!

1 Like

Me and the OH love it! He was always against it as thought it made him gay but now he knows it is not like that and loves it! Its great having the control and power over him. It is all about trust and knowing what each other want.

Me and the OH love it! He was always against it as thought it made him gay but now he knows it is not like that and loves it! Its great having the control and power over him. It is all about trust and knowing what each other want.

That sounds amazing!

Most definitely. I love being pegged, fisted, dildoed by my wife and she gets off on it as well. An all round winner and amazing sexual experience.

I tried with my ex partner and it wasn't really for me. I spoke with a friend about it though and he suggested using a double ended dildo instead so we'd both get something out of it if the situation ever arises again.

It also made me realise how much energy a guy has to have though, all that thrusting hah

1 Like

My other half always wanted to try pegging, she always joked about it, so I said if you want to try it we will give it a try, I enjoyed the fact she had control, I also think that is what she enjoyed about it, it is all about trust & communication, we don't do it as much as we would like.

Yes, definately give it a try if you get chance. I started pegging with the OH recently and am absolutley addicted now. There is no better feeling than a sexy female taking control of you and as mentioned by others above the orgasms can be mind blowing once you get the positions right. I love the fact that she is in control and seeing her turned on by the power of this. Only problem is now I want to go up a size with bigger dildos - the thought of being stretched is a real turn on.

S&M sexy times wrote:

My other half always wanted to try pegging, she always joked about it, so I said if you want to try it we will give it a try, I enjoyed the fact she had control, I also think that is what she enjoyed about it, it is all about trust & communication, we don't do it as much as we would like.

That is an amazing suggestion! 😜

SassySoutherner wrote:

I tried with my ex partner and it wasn't really for me. I spoke with a friend about it though and he suggested using a double ended dildo instead so we'd both get something out of it if the situation ever arises again.

It also made me realise how much energy a guy has to have though, all that thrusting hah

This takes it to a new level!

kc. wrote:

Most definitely. I love being pegged, fisted, dildoed by my wife and she gets off on it as well. An all round winner and amazing sexual experience.

love anal play too, being dildoed and fingered by wife is great. Have been fisted once and really want to be able to do it again.

At least you have tried it once.

I'd love to bring up the subject with my better half but wouldn't know where to start

I'd love to bring up the subject with my better half but wouldn't know where to start