To peg or not to peg?

I've been wanting badly to do it for ages. Bought the gear. Had it for ages. Wife finally offered last night to use the dildo part by hand in me...baby steps. It was wonderful.

Patience, understanding of her feelings and honesty.

1 Like

Start with butt plugs and work your way onto the subject. At least both of you can play with them and it's a natural progression. Good luck!

We love pegging my oh loves the power she feels when thrusting her strap on in me, the feeling having my prostrate aroused gives me some mind blowing orgasms but it took a long time gaining in sizes for her to now be able to peg me using a dildo or strap on, it's a must to use plenty of good anal lube or it's going to be painful and you won't enjoy it, take your time the end result is worth waiting for

It's got to be one of our favourite things to do.
When the wife comes in dressed in one of her mistress outfits and her strap on on with a big dildo attached to It, and with different type os restraints,collars,harnesses and either a blindflod or hood to put on, I just melt and go in to a very submissive mode, because I know whats about to happen.
The way she makes me come weak when she's buried deep in to me and giving my P spot a good pounding making me orgasm over and over again, and when she withdraws from me I just collapse in ecstasy
And demand more.
She absolutely loves pegging me and owns up to It, to making such a submissive and the way she can cum pegging me.
The other way she pegs me is with a 18 inch double ended dildos so she gets lots and lots of pleasure pegging me.

1 Like

I was pegged by a previous partner, she was obsessed with just running into it rough which ruined for me plus being younger and fearing "the stigma" nonsense I never touched on it again. However now I am a bit older and a lot wiser I am actually quite interested in doing it again or at least working my way up to it. Pleasure is pleasure at the end of the day, providing you are not causing unwanted harm I don't think it should define you nor put you in a negative light at all. It takes courage to follow your desires especially if it's not what "society expects" I admire people with that courage!

100% to be pegged i have had fingers and toys waiting till the good lady is ready to don the strapon and peg me

Has to be peg, my wife bought the gear a while ago and one night she decided to tie me down and we tried it and I enjoyed the sensationit was intense as well

Absolutely. I think it'd be unfair for me to say no given the fact I'm bi and usually the bottom half in a MxM relationship. I'm not particularly fussed whether whoever's on top has a real or silicon todger. All feels the same to me.

1 Like

It's top of my to-do list ha ha. Just need to find someone who also wants to.

to peg just ask her

to peg just ask her

I recently tried it with my fiancĂ©e and she loves hearing me moan as she pounds me. I too was apprehensive at first I didn’t want her to go off me for it but now we love it. We bought a strap on and do it regularly now it’s a real game changer.

1 Like

If your OH is willing you've got to give it a go! I've was always in to solo anal play but pegging bought my anal in to our play time. My OH loves anal so she understood the pleasure I get from it!
Despite the fact my OH always said she was the sub and not the Dom pegging has really got into the Dom role of being in control, which she loves! She has a full PVC outfit and boots that she wears when she pegs me.
Prostrate milking is mind blowing and anal orgasms are on a different planet!
So its a big yes to your question it has definitely added that something extra to our relationship and both our love for anal is something we can share!

My bottom has been completely at my wife's mercy for quite a few years now. It was my idea initially but she quickly got on board. We began with a small vibrator and built up from there.
She loves to get me on my back holding my legs wide and high, then she inserts a rather large (well large for me anyway!) vibrator in me. Starting slowly, she builds up to vigorous thrusting, all the while pumping my cock, hard then soft then fast then slow. When I come, it sends me into another world!! Sometimes she doesn't stop after I come.. Mind blowing.
Good luck.

I do enjoy pegging but because I have a disability it is something I can't do for too long.

We tried anal play first with a dildo then moved on to strapon and strapless and now we do it a few times a month we both love it.

Really want to try but don't have anybody to do it, not something to ask a new date, hello will you put this strap on, on and stick it up my behind!

Really want to try but don't have anybody to do it, not something to ask a new date, hello will you put this strap on, on and stick it up my behind!

1 Like
Exactly why I think a Lovehoney dating app would be great! You could be up front about things you like and there would be upset or surprises! Thats why its already been discussed in this thread. www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1628245-lovehoney-dating/#p1628417