To peg or not to peg?

Puma230 wrote:

Really want to try but don't have anybody to do it, not something to ask a new date, hello will you put this strap on, on and stick it up my behind!

Exactly why I think a Lovehoney dating app would be great! You could be up front about things you like and there would be upset or surprises! Thats why its already been discussed in this thread. www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1628245-lovehoney-dating/#p1628417

As a sub to my wife and our group of friends I do not have an option. If they say anal is the sport of the day I know what I'm in for, every one of the ladies have their own strap-on and boy do they know how to use them. I'm sore for a while but very happy.

I have always enjoyed anal masturbation and have strong fantasies of gay sex. Have long shared my feelings with my wife who finds it very arousing to fantasise about me being penetrated by a man while I go down on her. Finally, a year or so back, she agreed to try pegging me. After trying a few different positions, she found that taking me face-to-face in a complete role reversal really turned her on as she felt really empowered and it made me really feminine in my response. It is an occasional thing with us but definitely the most fulfilling experience I have as the complete surrender is so emotional.

1 Like

I would love to try pegging. Slowly introducing the idea to my wife, a bit of finger action so far and she joked about getting a dildo to use on me which I replied Go on then! Hopefully soon!

@Funbigguy Pegging is a great experience for a couple. I hope you get to experience it with your wife. It’s encouraging that she is already engaging in finger play. Lovehoney have some great strap-ons. Hope you get to try it soon :smiley:

1 Like

@Funbigguy I’ve reviewed a range of Strap-On sets for Lovehoney, check my reviews if you like here https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/haribo666/

I would suggest this one if you’re a complete beginner and want to avoid something that might be too intimidating for you or your wife Lovehoney Beginner’s Unisex Strap On Harness Kit with 5 Inch Pegging Dildo

If you think you’re comfortable with a more advanced kit I’d recommend this one, it might be a bit expensive but I think the quality is excellent. It’s not too large and you can always get a larger dildo later on which will be usable with the harness and O-rings which are provided in this set Lovehoney Advanced Rechargeable Strap-On Dildo Set

1 Like

I almost put the beginner kit in my basket for my last order but thought I’d wait! Didn’t want to presume my wife would be up for it!

2 Likes

Yh I think talking to her first before ordering is a good call, I’m sure she’ll be willing to try, you might just need to give her some time to think about it.

1 Like

It certainly does

1 Like

I totally agree with @Haribo666 and if she is willing to give it a go, then it might be nice idea if both sit down together and look through the Lovehoney site to choose a product which you both mutually like. (Strap-on dildos & Harnesses)

You might find this link useful (Strapless - vs - Harness) :smile:

1 Like

We bought a beginners kit several months ago after a few glasses of wine. We both thought it would be great idea. It’s since sat in a draw unused. Mr broom is kinda open to experimenting with it but mrs broom is now far less keen. It would be very different for Mr broom to be that submissive/vulnerable which kinda puts her off.

I would love to be pegged but the wife isn’t open to the idea.

Yes! We recently got into it after he really enjoyed tongue and finger anal play (as do I). We purchased a separate harness and toy, so that we could use different size toys if we wanted.

The first time was great, the second time was amazing! Lots of lube and lots of communication is key.

2 Likes

It is truly an intimate act when the female penetrates the male partner, the role reversal not to mention the physical stimulation from it. I was on my back once with Mrs Sen kneeling whilst penetrating me with a dildo. I had full access to her for kissing, playing with boobs, cuddling etc, single most erotic experience in recent memory and I had never felt closer emotionally to her.

Once you get past the stigma (is it “gay”, is it dirty, what if theres poo etc), its a wonderful bonding activity.

6 Likes

There is some great advice on particular toys for this also over in #sex-toys. I’ve found a few added to my wish list. :grin:

Might I suggest starting with small butt plugs and working your way up by yourself . That way when you find a partner you will have a little experience and make your first pegging go smoothly . I loved when my wife had her way with me . But she is on the inactive list now , so I am a do it myself guy these days .

My wife and I do this regularly as part of sexy time, I love the role reversal, and my wife finds it a turn on to take control.

2 Likes

The wife being in control is what appeals to me with this, especially as she’s only 5’3 and a girly girl and I’m a 6’6 dadbod type everyone expects me to be the dominant one!

3 Likes

@funbigguy I completely understand that, I am quite dominant in my normal day to day life and love it when my wife takes control

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing, great advice and recommendations, I will certainly be trying this!