Tonight's toys chit-chat!

Only seemed fair to create this so we can chat about the toys we see in the photo thread of the same name…

Feel free to chat amongst yourselves, and I can’t wait to see more :slightly_smiling_face:

Special mention to @Green_Eyed_Girl and @sharbur for joining in on the fun :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Um… there is already The Toy Box - Chit Chat which was created for just this purpose!

1 Like

I think they mean chit chat about the other toy thread, the 1 with photos of what you’re planning on playing with tonight

2 Likes

Oh, yep. Fair enough.

2 Likes

flips hair Oh thank you for mentioning me what a honour :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Anyway it probably is best to have an area that is written instead of just pictures because not everyone can post pictures and maybe they don’t feel comfortable showing pictures so this is a good idea!

3 Likes

Correct @Ace12345 that’s exactly what it’s for…

Hopefully we can build it up and get it a regular thing… :slightly_smiling_face:

@sharbur that was sort of my thoughts aswell, not everyone can just openly take pictures and are happy to post them, so just using text in here is fine aswell…

@Peggingand_fun that would be a dream come true, I would tell work, I must have slept funny and woke up sore like this :wink:

1 Like

Can’t post a picture ATM, but the plan is to use a remote control prostate massager, once the OH @Steffi.O is asleep…

We don’t know if shark week :shark: has finished… but if I get the green light there will be PIV before hand…

Has been 6 days since I’ve emptied myself so I’m due… but am excited for the idea of a p-spot orgasm :grin:

I shall advise accordingly :+1:

Can advise shark week was over and PIV ensued… Wasn’t feeling the P spot massager…

Had the idea a few nights ago to try a vibrating plug each, but we weren’t feeling it…

Haven’t had time to really use/enjoy toys since…

What’s everyone else been feeling… Don’t want this thread to die a slow and painful death…

please share if your comfortable

:slightly_smiling_face:

@Green_Eyed_Girl

I’ve been eyeing of the doxy plug as it’s on sale ATM… Let me know how you get on with it…

@Peggingand_fun looks like your in for some good time… Wish that was out toys for the night, just not there yet :wink:

2 Likes

@AshhhDTD I really like it. Easy to insert and remove, nice weight to it, comfy but you know its there. Base feels great. Ive also worn it for a couple of hours strait and it didnt rub. :+1: gets my thumbs up

1 Like

Looks like @SW2003 and @RuggerBugger have been having a good time!

Can’t say the same for myself as everything has slowed down, 2 kids (9yo and 8mth) a new kitchen and bathroom reno, council plumbing works to the sewer line that runs down the side of our property, and trying to battle alcoholism has put abit of a holt on toys…

Am looking forward to getting back to them again soon tho! :wink:

1 Like

It really really was fun LOL!

1 Like

And the flame is back…

Reno’s are done and the little one had calmed down,

Pics to follow… Hopefully I can sneak one of the toys with the OH showers :wink:

1 Like