Too wet? Apparently not

I was just looking over some old threads to see if there was any on being too wet, I've worried about this for some time as i seem to over naturally lubricate. I found a really good thread and most said men and women love it. Does anyone ever find it makes penetration not as good. I don't seem to feel as much and keep stopping for a wipe up.

xxxx

1 Like

i wouldn't worry i think we all likethe thought of a soaking wet orafice and its when it's too dry it might e a problem but don't qote me on that lmdxx

The alternative is dry and sore .. i know what i would prefer.

i like a girl who knows what she wants lol

Yep rather be too wet than dry, think it's rather horny

mmm me tooo and i know i'm not alone on that point

I used to worry about this but now I just know most men love it because it shows how turned on they make me. It does sometimes reduce sensation I usually switch to foreplay and cool off a bit when that happens. It's also one of the primary reasons my foreplay tends to come somewhere in the middle or afterwards. Usually less wet first thing on a morning if I've had sex on the night, maybe because I'm still a bit dehydrated! :)

Don't sweat, we like it wet :)

Personally, I agree with Lilac, "men love it because it shows how turned on they make me".

Are you sure that it's the wetness that is causing the loss of sensation?

Wetter the better, and as for squirting. Just amazing.

I do find occasionally too wet annoying with toys. When you can barely feel the vibrations throught the wetness, it is just too wet. or slimmer toy and you cannot feel it. have to wipe myself off as well.

I did have a problem with my partner once or twice. It was bit like loosing some of the sensations. usually was managable, but I know the feeling. I am usually not that over naturally lubricated, but I can be very lubricated. Depending on my monthly phase.

Too much lube deffinitely causes a lack of sensation

Embrace it babes your proberbly fixating on the "problem" which is putting a downer on your labido if your not relaxed you will not enjoy it as you should and it will feel less sensitive

From a girl who has mainly guy mates they all say it's a huge turn on to have a girl "dripping wet"

Enjoy it babes there's nothing to worry about xxx

I'm gonna agree with every guy here, wetter is definitely better, from a man's perspective

Feeling a womans soaking wet panties is a huge turn on

Yeah I get soaking, always been this way! Men normally find it incredibly hot!

There is a bit of difference between nicely wet and too wet. Wet is really huge turn on for guys I agree, but when you start to loose sensations and cannot feel fingers, tongue, or toy because of it, which does happen, it is just too wet. And I dont focus on the problem, I just suddenly feel I cannot feel the stimulation

It's not a problem for us. My wife gets very wet too but, by the time she's in that state, she's so responsive to stimulation that the reduction in friction between us isn't any problem. Indeed, we find that the consequential squelching sounds are an extra turn-on for us both.

When we first encountered this, my wife assumed that all of the extra fluid was coming from me, and told me off for making a mess. She was a little embarrassed to discover otherwise, but now she realises that it's all just part of her response. We keep a towel handy as our "work surface" so that my wife doesn't have to worry about leaving a big wet patch in the bed.

Cuddly Hubby wrote:

It's not a problem for us. My wife gets very wet too but, by the time she's in that state, she's so responsive to stimulation that the reduction in friction between us isn't any problem. Indeed, we find that the consequential squelching sounds are an extra turn-on for us both.

When we first encountered this, my wife assumed that all of the extra fluid was coming from me, and told me off for making a mess. She was a little embarrassed to discover otherwise, but now she realises that it's all just part of her response. We keep a towel handy as our "work surface" so that my wife doesn't have to worry about leaving a big wet patch in the bed.

Handy tip, noone wants to sleep in the wet patch.

it can happen more due to hormonal changes and some forms of contraceptives. it may be worth looking at the side effects if you are on contraception?

Think there's a fine line between wet and too wet! I don't like it when you've just had sex and the guy has cum inside and then you go to have sex again. Messy and not as good!