Too wet? Apparently not

I'm with the majority opinion, the wetter the better!

Alex.

2nd Chance T wrote:

I was just looking over some old threads to see if there was any on being too wet,

xxxx

Gold star

I'm glad you got the answer you were looking for! I have the opposite problem, bone dry....seems to be improving lately though. Thought it was 'cause I changed pill but that was 9months ago and it's only recent.....hmm, you've sparked a ponder :)

I can see how being too wet could be a little desensitising but sometimes that would be a good thing! And I guess it depends on lots of other factors too! As long as you love it, who cares, we're all different!

Adxx

2nd Chance T wrote:

Cuddly Hubby wrote:

It's not a problem for us. My wife gets very wet too but, by the time she's in that state, she's so responsive to stimulation that the reduction in friction between us isn't any problem. Indeed, we find that the consequential squelching sounds are an extra turn-on for us both.

When we first encountered this, my wife assumed that all of the extra fluid was coming from me, and told me off for making a mess. She was a little embarrassed to discover otherwise, but now she realises that it's all just part of her response. We keep a towel handy as our "work surface" so that my wife doesn't have to worry about leaving a big wet patch in the bed.

Handy tip, noone wants to sleep in the wet patch.

Haha - Alex always makes me sleep in the wet patch! (In a loving way, he's not mean honest!). I know what you mean about feeling less when you're wetter, but I prefer it that way to if you're not wet enough. And Alex absolutely loves it :-)

Lucy x

1 of my ex,s got extreamly wet at the tought of sex. it was thick cum tho and when things got going i could go for a hour at times because i couldnt feel anything. it was like using a full bottel of lube but other than that defo the wetter the better,

2nd Chance T wrote:

Cuddly Hubby wrote:

It's not a problem for us. My wife gets very wet too but, by the time she's in that state, she's so responsive to stimulation that the reduction in friction between us isn't any problem. Indeed, we find that the consequential squelching sounds are an extra turn-on for us both.

When we first encountered this, my wife assumed that all of the extra fluid was coming from me, and told me off for making a mess. She was a little embarrassed to discover otherwise, but now she realises that it's all just part of her response. We keep a towel handy as our "work surface" so that my wife doesn't have to worry about leaving a big wet patch in the bed.

Handy tip, noone wants to sleep in the wet patch.

That can be a problem, as often there's more than one for us lol

I read somewhere once that taking Benedryl 20 minutes before sex helps. Not sure if it works or not though?

Had to stop by and join in on this because for a while I thought I had this "problem" of getting too wet. I completely forgot about it after getting stuck in a dead end relationship and going sex-free for about 10 months. When I started seeing someone after this you can only imagine that it didn't take much for me to end up soaking. Anyway oddly enough my friend brought the subject up randomly because she thought she had a problem and turns out not only is it the same amoungst my entire lady army, it's been a massive turn on for my sexual encounters since and has done much the opposite to becoming a problem! Embrace it!

I get very wet (Especially when i've freshly waxed for some reason). OH loves it, he loves the sound it makes. I can see where the lack of sensation comes from though as I have stopped and wiped in the past . This was mainly due to it feeling to wet until the OH reassured me it was great. I've recently realised I was gushing which was adding to the wet. Now I just enjoy it and squirt when possibly (well if its wet, may as well make it wetter!) :D ...

I have been with women at both ends of the scale, and I certainly can say from a male perspective, the wetter the better ladies!

I find it to be an extremely big turn on so … Mpo

Closed in favour of Too wet?