Too wet?

Out of a very long term relationship from a young age so never had any issues as was my first and only relationship and didnt know any different.

Now with any new partners, they have all commented on how soaking wet I am, sort of making me abit self conscious abit.

I see someone Im attracted to and it sets me off - well as soon as they kiss me, it gets worse :woman_facepalming:t3:

Is being too wet a turn-off or is it a good thing?

20 Likes

Just the body’s natural arousal reaction. Everyone is different so don’t be stressing. Big turn on for me I’d be proud I was doing the correct moves

3 Likes

Welcome :blush:

As a woman approaching menopause I say be thankful! :wink: I know I would be. I can’t believe how dry I am and 95% of the time I need to use lube, its awkward, doesn’t last long enough. Enjoy this while you can

13 Likes

Try not to be self conscious, they will be loving how wet you get. If any of them are saying it in a negative way, then you get rid of them.
I get very wet and even more so with my current partner. He loves it and so should anyone that is given the honour of being anywhere near your bits.

9 Likes

As a male, id take it as a compliment. Surely its a good thing?

5 Likes

As a man , I loved it when a woman got wet . Feeling sopping wet knickers was a huge turn on .
Now my wife and I are older , she doesn’t get as wet , as she did , and I dont get as hard as I did .
Just enjoy it , I bet you’ll get no complaints !!!

6 Likes

Can only say would be a big turn on for myself.
I think most men would find it very complimentary.
Don’t be self-conscious about it, and can simply say they’re turning you on that much. If they have issues with it, I’d suggest it’s time to show them where the door is!
And of course, saves having to invest in lubes :slight_smile:

We’re all perfectly imperfect, I’m learning (slowly) to embrace my whole self, warts and all. It’s a long process for me, but I’m getting there!

6 Likes

Agree with @Stuck_nomore - lube is our best friend these days because of the menopause, so definitely embrace it.

5 Likes

Dont be self concious. Not only does hubby enjoy when Im very wet but i feel proud when he tells me how happy he is that im wet for him. (I’ve got a slight praise kink) :face_holding_back_tears:

9 Likes

I would certainly find it a turn on.

2 Likes

I would certainly find it a turn on.
So don’t worry about it.

1 Like

I would see it as a great turn on, I would certainly not be put off by it. Take it as a positive thing. Good luck

1 Like

Sounds like the dream to me! I would find it a massive turn on and I’m quite sure most people would.

1 Like

All I can say is lucky partner - just love it wet :sweat_drops:

2 Likes

I get extremely wet :sweat_drops:and love it so dose he :wink:

4 Likes

The wetter the better in my opinion. Just love it. Relax and embrace it.

2 Likes

@SaucyC85 Welcome to the forum.

I would take it as a great compliment.

4 Likes

Just like the little mermaid lyric…. “ it’s always better, when it is wetter!” :joy: don’t worry about this I would say 90% of the male persuasion will enjoy it. It’s a massive turn on for me personally when the u dies come down and there soaked through :heart_eyes: who ever gets to be with you is lucky guy :grin::joy:

3 Likes

I’m exactly the same as you. I too get wet, at the sight of him, the smell of him, it gets worse when he touches me, even though it can be just a cuddle. Kissing and wondering hands get me more going.
It’s only ever happened with my husband, he’s the only to give me an orgasm - ever
I was so self conscious about it at first, but he loved how turned on I get by him, he said he finds it a turn on that he had that effect on me. And we’ll save money lube :joy:

So as others have said, don’t worry about it, and feel self conscious. Just enjoy it :wink:

4 Likes

I have precum at the drop of a hat. I too tend to want to do the same, hide the fact that I am super into it with Mrs. Val. She laughs and we use it as lube, yet every time I tend to feel like I am too desperate to get it on.

However, if I saw that Mrs. Val was creamy and wet when I went to start the process, I’d be excited that she has been thinking about it/me and that she is well on her way. I’d take it as a compliment if I were your SO that they excite you. Wetter the better!

4 Likes