Too wet?

Personally I think it’s a massive turn on, the wetter the better​:sweat_drops:

6 Likes

Nothing wrong with it at all…

1 Like

It’s s a natural thing, it shows arousal, and everyone is different.

Interestingly what is your benchmark is you consider yourself too wet?

Just enjoy yourself and dont over think it.

4 Likes

Great thread and reassuring.
Im the same, soaking at the drop of a hat. I worry about lack of friction for a partner and have limited foreplay in the past as a result.

8 Likes

I can’t speak for others but for me it is a MASSIVE turn on. I absolutely love it when my wife gets soaking wet.

I guess there could be issues with lack of friction but that should just make the sex last longer right?

4 Likes

Agreed…gotta love the slickness and the natural “cream” that appears.

Count yourself lucky as many complain of dryness and have to use loads of lube…you make your own and when it mixes with other “juices”, there is nothing like it!

3 Likes

I was also self conscious of this as my husband could literally grab me and go for it without any warm up at all. I was worried this was an issue but actually it’s a huge turn on for him.
I worried by me getting too into it I wouldn’t offer as much friction and sensation. My husband disagrees.
Enjoy it and go with with it.

6 Likes

No such thing as ‘too wet’ in my book!

I absolutely love it when Mrs300 gets wet for me - it’s such a compliment and turn on!

2 Likes

No probs for me I luv it my Mrs likes it nice and juicy and ripe :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Don’t know a single guy who wouldn’t live that natural reaction!!! Don’t stress, it’s a good thing, albeit maybe a little uncomfortable for you at times, if your panties get too wet lol

2 Likes

Welcome @SaucyC85

Definitely no such thing as too wet in my opinion, take it as a compliment as for me its such a turn on.

6 Likes

My husband really gets off on the fact I’m so wet. I’ve always been one for getting really soaking wet and he loves it. Even though I’m perimenopausal it hasn’t changed at all. The minute I get turned on, it starts.

4 Likes

The wetter the better :sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

3 Likes

No such a thing as too wet , wetter the better :wink::+1::sweat_drops:

2 Likes

I’m late to the party today but just wanted to say, Hi and Welcome to the forum @SaucyC85 and definitely a good thing, no need to be worried or self conscious. Be proud of your nethers for being set and ready to go whenever you are!

7 Likes

I generally agree that the wetter the better works for me as well. Especially since I love squirters as much as I do and (generally speaking), women that are really wet are easier to make squirt in my experience. Particularly so if they’ve never done that before, because they were in a series of long term monogamous relationships/and or marriage and had fewer partners as a result.

However, I have been with three women off the top of my head that said they never got “That wet,” and/or were Post Menopausal that got so wet with me, that there was no friction left. I’m not particularly small, if you get my drift. They we’re all embarrassed when they knew there was no friction left and I slowly lost the erection as a result. At first. Then they got over it when the attention remained on them, just in a fashion that didn’t require friction.

Unless that’s happening to you frequently, there is no such thing as too wet. And if that is happening to you frequently, and they aren’t smart enough to realize what it is for what it is and use their mouths on you until other activities can resume. Like others have suggested: Get rid of them.

There is nothing better than “splashing in the rain.” Don’t let someone make you feel doubtful about yourself because you’re extremely excited. You deserve to be.

Most women coming out of a long term serious relationship are in the same boat you are. It’s a good one to be in :wink:. Excitement and wonder at new experiences is a good thing. Not a bad thing.

3 Likes

Huge turn on in my book

1 Like

My lover absolutely loves it that he makes me so wet. Just messaging each other gives me soaking knickers and I am fast approaching 50 so am making the most of it! Most men love it.

5 Likes

@SaucyC85. Don’t be self conscious, it is part of who you are. Believe me, me being a male, it’s a turn on for a guy. So don’t let it get in your head, embrace it and enjoy your sexuality.

2 Likes

Huge turn on, I don’t think you can ever be too wet

2 Likes