Too wet?

When I was younger , losing my erection from too wet would never happen . As I passed the mid century mark and beyond , too much lube will kill my old soldiers erection . However , maybe that is nature way . As post menopause usually drys her juices , older cocks need a bit more friction to keep aroused ? Fondle memories of needing to towel off after a good long pussy eating . :drooling_face:

Definitely wetter is better than being dry and painful. I also find I last longer when my wife is a bit wetter than normal.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face: I see nothing wrong at all with biting wet as shows youā€™ve a very good sex drive and Iā€™d think itā€™s way better than being too dry right?! :smiley:

3 Likes

@Oldman I dunno. It happened to me at 19-20, with one woman. She was only 39-40 but a medication side effect caused her to be ā€œgenerally very dry,ā€ in her words. She uh, well, like I said. No friction so I just used the other resources I was allotted. Until there was friction if you get my drift.

I met back up with her when she was 56 and Post Menopausal. She still looked almost exactly like she did at 40, She was a complete knock out for 40, or for 56. She was off the meds, and still thought she couldnā€™t get that wet and didnā€™t, because of what she thought were Post Menopausal issues. It wasnā€™t like she didnā€™t have a very adventurous Sex Life, the things she told me she had done before I met her shocked me honestly. As when I was young and naĆÆve, she gave off such a high powered business exec vibe, I assumed she would be more reserved. (I was thankfully wrong on that countā€‹:wink:). She was a more blonde/blue version of Kathy Ireland, everyone would stop her and say it, every where we went (if they were of the right generations to know of Kathy anyway). She was uhā€¦mistaken is all I can say, about her dryness issues, at least with me. So i repeated my other resources method until she came a few times and that was the ticket if you get my drift in both time frames.

Generally speaking though. Yes, regardless of ā€œhow wet,ā€ I would agree with your statement. The 3 women I mentioned were exceptions to that rule though, as in so wet but not yet squirting it was difficult to feel anything other than the wet. Maybe itā€™s a grower/shower issue that existed only with those 3 women and their wetness level. Iā€™ve seen a lot of ā€œwet,ā€ which I intentionally aim to cause because I find it such a turn on. Iā€™ve never had that problem with lack of Soldierā€™s Salute, before or even immediately after/during (in the same bed they were in with someone else.)

Iā€™ve never quite figured out what made those 3 different as they were all 3 smoking hot and looked 20 years younger than their age. (While wet or not :wink:).

For any woman reading this as ā€œThere is such a thing as too wet,ā€ thatā€™s not what Iā€™m trying to say at all. There are a lot of things a skilled partner can do to alleviate that issue with regard to lack of friction. When Iā€™ve said there were exactly 3 in my lifeā€¦thatā€™s 3 out of more than most anyone would believe. But, even with them a little ā€œcream,ā€ added to the wet was all it took for friction to return.

So, if I were a woman reading this post, I would hopefully hear there is very very rarely a thing such as too wet, but even then someone that is an attentive partner can rectify that issue with a little time and effort to make that very rare issue not something to be concerned about.

1 Like

Wetness can feel awkward to you, but I donā€™t think youā€™ll find a partner who is turned off by it. Quite the opposite.

2 Likes

I get super wet, I like a bit of friction for sensation so sometimes grab a handy towel for a little wipe, but hubby loves it

6 Likes

OH has never complained about me being too wet, sometimes his is surprised about how wet I can get and how quickly I can get there. Sometimes I can feel a little self conscious about it I keep a small towel handy and dry myself off a little if needed.

4 Likes

I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever met anyone whoā€™d think this was off putting! In fact quite the opposite, certainly a turn on for me anyway. Iā€™d try not to worry about it. :smile:
@SaucyC85 welcome to the forum too by the way :+1:

4 Likes

Just to add to the consensus view - absolutely not an issue, quite the opposite - itā€™s a huge turn on for me.

Being told ā€œno-one else has ever made me this wetā€ was one of the most sexually fulfilling things a partner has ever said to me, even if I had no way of knowing if it was an honest statement !

5 Likes

Something I always worry about too. I get very wet :woman_facepalming:t2:
No complaints from the other half but Iā€™m always self conscious!
I would take it as a complement and if itā€™s not then I would consider if that person is right for you :heart:

3 Likes

As I guy I have to say I love it! The wetter the better!

2 Likes

My OH had a health check recently and was told it was a sign of good vaginal health

I wouldnt worry about it in the slightest unless its causing you discomfort or lack of sensation. It is better than the alternative and allows you to be more spontaneous.

3 Likes

My oh gets so wet I absolutely love it every time I first but my fingers down there itā€™s like a surprise how wet she is, so take it as a good thing. Iā€™ve been with a few women and theyā€™ve been wet but no where near like my oh and itā€™s honestly the best.

3 Likes

The wetter the better.

1 Like

No need to be self conscious. If anything, play on it. ā€œIā€™ve never been so wetā€ or ā€œit was you that made me this wet :wink:ā€
OH says the wetter the better. And in my opinion it canā€™t be a bad thing :heart:

3 Likes

@SaucyC85 you have nothing to worry about ā€™wetā€™ ladies are considered highly arousing by men. Enjoy your own sexuality and embrace your response to stimulation.

3 Likes

I think it is hot and big turn on when a woman is dripping wet.

1 Like

You can never be too wet, a great turn on

2 Likes

I would say itā€™s a good thing and you being so wet could turn them on more! :sweat_drops:

7 Likes

I agree with @CuriousCat1 I think more would be turned on rather than turned away.

2 Likes