Topless on the beach

Wife always goes topless on the beach puts her bikini top back on or a t shirt if we are going a walk. I always wear tight boxer type shorts. Last year she spent 2 weeks going in every shop trying to find a male swim thong for me to wear at the beach. 🤔

1 Like

I’ve been to plenty of beaches with my wife in Greece where just about every woman was topless. I have to report that because everyone does it, it become the norm and not so much a turn on. Taking pictures of people sunbathing on a beach without permission is just creepy.

1 Like

I am happy to bathe topless on the beach if I want to or some beaches nude but only if I want to and just for me and hubby. I don't worry about anyone else. X💋

3 Likes

We decided to go to naturist resorts last year, which was a first for both of us. My lady took a day to decided to get everything off, and never looked back after that. She has a very large bust, 38HH, but nobody stared or tried taking photos. The only comment came from a very friendly Dutch couple. The lady just asked my lady if she gets backache, then asked about a couple of lines on one side of her breast. My lady's reply was that we like cooking nude, but had a slight accident with a hot pan from the oven!

2 Likes

Won't do topless on the beach...boobs too big and don't have the confidence...will do topless in the pool as they float and make great floating devices...

1 Like

Oh my gosh Jilly. Would you allow me to rest my head on your floating devices incase I get water in my eyes? 😚😚❤

God yes, go for it. Im sure your husband and all the men will be turned on by you.

CurvyJilly34F wrote:

Won't do topless on the beach...boobs too big and don't have the confidence...will do topless in the pool as they float and make great floating devices...

I was similar to you hun (mine are 34H), but then my husband persuaded me to do it one day, and I felt so liberated. We don't do beaches that often, but if we do, it has to be topless, if not nudist.

2 Likes

Mine are only little so don't think anyone notices them out lol. Xxx

Maturecpl wrote:

Mine are only little so don't think anyone notices them out lol. Xxx

Aw, that sounds so sad. I'm sure they do notice hun. People always notice boobs. ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

Go for it 👍🏼

1 Like

They look perfect to me

Yes, Maturecpl they look fine! All shapes and sizes welcome! 😉

I agree go top less! I always try to get my partner to go top less. I think I’d get a little turned on but then I’d lay on my front if I did. We have spoke about naturist beaches before but think I’d get to excited and get hard. I don’t want people to think I’m a pervert. Would love to attend naturist places and resorts!

I would love to go topless or even nude but got to be the right beach for it.

2 Likes

From what you say, your oh sounds proud of you and your breasts. If you also would like to do it, go for it! I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised!

I am so FOR women being able to go topless anywhere in public. I would say 100% go for it.

I really wish I had the confidence to go topless more often but I will deffo be going topless on the beach on my next girls trip!

3 Likes

Go for it!! You haven’t got to scared of anything. If your friends do it, why can’t you?! Just remember to put sun cream on them. When my OH goes away with her friends I always ask she goes top less, but she don’t.

@Holly_Love
If you get the chance, find a recognised "nudist"beach. We do when on holiday, although we wouldn’t regard our selves as “Naturists”. We are just a normal couple who like taking the chance to let go of our inhibitions on holiday
It is just a fantastic leveling feeling, as no one cares what you look like , your shape or size.
It is the most relaxing feeling and any nervousness soon fades away , when you realise everyone is so chilled.
If any one acts in a creepy way, they are soon told.
Swimming naked with your partner is such a wonderful togetherness feeling.
Does being naked feel arousing ? yes it can and we enjoy ourselves when back in our apartment.
Definitely give it a try, I’m sure you will enjoy.

2 Likes

@Iwill I’m sure we would love it and will be searching for a nudist beach as soon as we are able too.

2 Likes