Topless on the beach

Totally agree, its such a fantastic feeling. We have been to a nudist beach and you feel nervous, we stayed in swimwear and then gradually got completely naked and no one batted an eyelid. Before we knew it we were walking around completely nude. Topless beaches are very much the same for us, no fuss, some people are topless, some aren’t, it just what you feel comfortable with. We built up to it, thats how we felt comfortable.

1 Like

@Naughty_Butt_Nice
Yes it was something I had tried , but took my OH longer to feel comfortable. We came across a great little beach with a bar. When my OH realised there were all kinds of people , age groups, sexualities, body shapes etc , completely naked, she acknowledged the leveling feeling. I enjoy it immensely more now that she is comfortable to bare all .
We walk, go swimming and go to bar ( we do put on a minimal amount like a sarong at the bar).
We have been to mixed beaches , but OH feels more relaxed on an exclusively nude beach and I do as well.

1 Like

I would love to try a nudist beach! Me and the OH always joke about it but we’ve never been to one.

1 Like

Hi @GACRB211
Once you go bare you stay there.
Honestly, it is the best feeling, seeing your OH , confidently walking in to the water naked.
If you go in further than they can stand, they can put their arms and legs around you to stay up.

1 Like

Just go for it. We tried it and never looked back. Started with topless, then went for nude. Now it is totally natural to be naked around others.

2 Likes

@KinkyMira
We tried going back to normal beach. Lasted half an hour.
Went back to the nudist beach … much more relaxing

1 Like

@Iwill We don’t even bother with “normal” beaches any more. I’m not mega into beaches, so when we do go, the “girls” are coming out to play as a minimum.

1 Like

@KinkyMira
By sounds of it my OH is like you in boob dept.
She was very reluctant to go to a nudist beach initially as she certainly isn’t extrovert, but now she just doesn’t think of anywhere else.
I just love seeing her,stretched out sunbathing naked .

1 Like

Only been to one is dorset but was end of October and bloody freezing.

4 Likes

@Holly_Love
Nooooo , definitely not… it is,a sunny climate pastime :sunglasses:

Thank you guys! @Iwill@KinkyMira and @Holly_Love I’m defo going to go when it’s nice and this pandemic is over! I’d love to just take all my clothes off and enjoy the views :grinning:

3 Likes

I hope you get to do it one day and enjoy x

Hi busty lady a lady after my own heart :heart:
I’m also a very big girl up top 40 GG and I get mine out at the beach as my hubby loves it
Also even if I keep my top on people look
Go for it chick xxx

2 Likes

Go for it most definitely. I want my wife to pluxk up the confidence to do this. As a not so secret naurist i love getting naked whenever i can nothing feels better.

2 Likes

I really think you should try it if you want to!
We went to Cyprus in July and it was the first time my missus has ever gone topless.
After her initial worry she felt comfortable sitting with her boobs out, and it did really turn me on!
Don’t forget to use suncream though! If they are not exposed to the sun often you will burn.

I loved it when my OH went topless around the pool on holiday. Two fold really. It was nice for me for one. It was a real confidence booster for her as she isn’t the most confident but really jumped into it.

And hey if people look let them, it’s a compliment in a way and I’m not just saying that. It should be a missive confidence booster as people are most likely looking because you have a wonderful bust.

1 Like

Only ever got topless once on holiday in our early days about 25 years ago

1 Like

@GACRB211 … dont joke about it, just do it…or later youll say, " i wish we had "

Yes I agree - certainly a confidence booster…

Can’t believe people are even talking about this still.

Back in the 70’s it was an issue in the UK but when you went to Europe in a lot of countries it was normal for everyone to be topless.

Thought from the mid 80’s on it was socially acceptable for both sexes to be topless on beaches in the UK, perhaps not walking around but certainly sunbathing.

If office workers in Germany can go to the local park and strip off for a bit of sun during their lunch break … thought the UK was over this prudish (and sexist) issue of women being topless on beaches.