Toy advice

Hi All,

Looking for some advice on getting a surprise from my OH…

What would people recommend.
Was thinking either a bullet, wand or clitorial stimulator

Looking for some advice before i buy…

Many thanks

2 Likes

Hi,

What toys do you already have (if any)? And what type of stimulation does she usually like? Has she expressed an interest in a specific type of toy before?

1 Like

@calie thanks for reply, we haven’t used toys in a good while, with kids etc… She did have a small pocket rocket that she liked and used frequently … She wasnt a fan of rabbits/vibrators…

If your after a bullet the desire and mantric bullets are both very good ones that get recommended alot on here. Strong, rumbly, rechargeable. Definitely worth the money
If theyr too pricey the Glow bullet is a nice less expensive option, though its not as rumbly as the other two its nice and strong.

Theres a sale on suction toys at the moment too

1 Like

@Green_Eyed_Girl thank you for your help… Any recommendations on the suction toys that you mentioned, would be nice to surprise the OH maybe with something slightly different

1 Like

I have a Scarlet 2 ( review is here))and theyr really nice basic no frills models. The Premium gets recommended an awful lot on here. And ive heard people say good things about the other two as well.

This one is also massively poular on the forum as well. I know its not a vibe, but if she likes g spotting its amazing for that

1 Like

Thanks for the review seems a good bit of kit, as you say nothing to fancy, looked at other reviews and seems to getting good reviews and does what it says on the tin as they say Appriciate your help :grin:

Only seen the glass dildo option you sent, never thought of that, ill look into that as well

1 Like

There is also a very nice silicone dildo in the outlet if your interested in that too. Admittedly its the odd colourway, but i love it and alot of people on here recommend it too. The shape and density are really good. Plus the suction cup is cracking

1 Like

Thanks for that… Jesus its a bit mad in colour all right :joy::joy:,

1 Like

The glass tentacle dildo is unusual @Romanticguy great for chilling for temperature play and looks a work of art for something different.

1 Like

Ooh, good point.

@Romanticguy This set actually has a good bullet (its a glow bullet) and a starlet 2 in it, for not much more than just the suction toy at the moment. Ive also had the plug in that set and it is very nice

3 Likes

@CurvyJilly thanks for the recommendation

@GoGirl12 thanks for the information will take look

We’ve never used any toys in our relationship but 30 years in we think we’d like to give it a go. What are your suggestions?

2 Likes

Hi. It very much depends on what you both want to try and what kind of stimulation you like.
Having a wander through the shop together is a good place to start.
Everyone here is very happy to recommend stuff, but it helps if you have some sort of idea what you both want to try.

On a side note. I often feel bullets are a good first option as theyr unintimidating. But theres lots of other options so having a look is always a good first move.

2 Likes

Think about budget, your tastes or desire to try… Wand for meee

1 Like

Thank you for the advice.

1 Like

Sounds like a good idea. We will have a look together