Toy boxes and packaging

I keep all my toy boxes mainly cause I don’t want anyone finding them in the bins but when I do throw some away I tend to cut it up into tiny pieces and spread it out over a few days in the bins lol :joy:

1 Like

If its a nice hard box, like the ones dame or b vibe toys come in, i tend to keep them and reuse them (repapering them with decopage usually does the trick). Everything else gets recycled though, i do tend to slice and dice the cardboard and remove the more obvious sections (those go in the woodburner).
The plastic is always the bit i struggle with. Nothing says sex toy quite like a rabbit shaped indent in plastic :laughing: chopping those up in to odd shapes is also really tough. I am seriously considering getting a stanley knife just to help with it.

1 Like

:joy: :joy:bless you!! If you ever have a large paper bag like those Zara ones, I just chuck them in there or tear them up and then fill the bag with other recyclables and then straight into the recycling bin. That way no one knows what’s hidden at the bottom of the bag!

1 Like

Recycle all the boxes. Too many to keep.
It will also take up too much of the draw under the bed.

1 Like

Decoupage!! Ah so many creative and crafty members that’s another amazing idea :smile: and yes those dildo shaped holes in the plastic are rather obvious!
You should- I ordered one of those Stanley type cardboard box knives and it really does make a difference. Especially when the lovehoney orders keep coming in :sweat_smile:

1 Like

When I was living with my inlaws, I didn’t want them to see the boxes in the trash :grimacing: so I’d bring a box with me any time I’d run an errand and throw it away in a public trash can at the gas station or grocery store (my first couple orders were pretty big, so it took several errands to sneak them out) :laughing:

2 Likes

I keep some and bin some .

Haha that’s a really good idea and a great excuse to buy some new clothes!!

lol!! Think it’d be hilarious just for seeing the faces if randomly put toy boxes in other peoples bins and then have the bin men chuckle to themselves :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Why would I throw these beauties away? So much thought has gone into them. I also enjoy my regular LH branded boxes with all their innuendo and puns. I often spend a fair while admiring and reading the boxes before even beginning to enjoy the contents.

Took some of the plain delivery boxes that Lovehoney stuff came in with items for the charity shop…remembered to remove my address and the “return to LH Trading” address! :rofl:

Only reason I get rid of boxes ( other than nice boxes for big toys like the njoy or doxy) is space we have 3 90litre boxes filled and various things in wardrobe and both of our favourite toys in each bottom drawer of the bedside tables purchased cotton bags to store the toys in so they don’t touch. If we kept boxes I think we would have 6, 90 litre boxes under our bed. I personally would love to keep them in boxes but it’s not practical for us.

1 Like

Did a search and only found one similar topic from too long ago. Anyway, do you guys still keep the boxes the toys came in? The quality is so good but I have no space to store them.

2 Likes

Ehhhh depends what it is. I keep most things in mesh bags, grouped with similar items so that I can grab the bag out and find what I want quickly. But there are some things I’d keep the box for, like if there’s a few parts to it. Just whatever is more convenient for storage :slight_smile:

1 Like

No way. Too much space for how many toys we have.

1 Like

There was the thread Toy boxes and packaging just a week ago which covers this and will give you quite a few people’s responses. Personally, I tend to keep all the nicer ones (Mantric for example and some of the more luxurious with proper moulded holders for the toys), certainly the rechargeables because it’s the only way I manage to keep track of all the right charging cables and what does what :joy:.

1 Like

They’re just so much easier to stack, find, and organize in the boxes.

Sometimes but normally no because they take up too much room!

Sometimes if the product comes in great packaging that helps with organization. I need to upgrade my storage, so some boxes are needed until I do.

1 Like

same we hang them on wall