Toy boxes and packaging

Yep I keep the boxes mainly cause I’m too embarrassed of throwing them out but I’ve gradually managed to rid myself of a few to make room lol

room or store and display or hell do rentals lol have to have a hell of a sanitizer to do that safely and clean… but ppl would be coming back for more

1 Like

No I don’t i put them in category in my chest of drawers in my room under lock and key

1 Like

edited by mod

edited by mod

In the “games” category, there are the Have You Ever? and Would You Ever? threads :+1:

2 Likes

@dodgedk82 please have a read through the Forum Rules :+1:

Chat needs to stay on topic and you can’t post your email address or any other personal contact information.

2 Likes

I keep the boxes until I’m sure the item is working correctly (or until I’ve finished the review if it’s a tester) then I dispose of them.

3 Likes

I throw them out to save space once I’ve tested the toy. Flatten them out and pack them inside a larger, innocent looking box such as a cereal packet before putting into the paper bin. :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Haha I just go all out shredding the packing into tiny bits then scatter it in various bins throughout the house over the course of a week so not to gain suspicion :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I also pack them inside other paper packaging :rofl:

i hang them on trees in my yard

I do a similar thing with my supermarket own brand cereal. I save them up until I get an expensive tester, and stuff them all in that box before chucking them in the recycling. I like to think my neighbours are saying, “Oooh. Look at that. A Womanizer Premium and a Vixen Mustang. They’re doing alright for themselves”.

2 Likes

I only keep nice ones like the Le Wand boxes. Everything else goes in recycling. I don’t bother to rip them up unless we’re tight on bin space but my partner does :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Depends on the box to be honest, most of the time i do and then they get stored in the sex cabinet :smiley: I heard of some toys not being able to be kept with others so i just keep them individually stored.

1 Like

This is why I started the thread!! I’d been storing my le wand petite in its glorious box but since I was/am using it multiple times a day every day it’s been either in my bedside drawer or just on my bed! (Cleaned of course) I have given it a break and put it back in its box but it’s just so big and takes up a lot of room I didn’t know if I should just bin the box and keep the wand in the storage bag.

Seeing as I’m not the only one who does this I think I’ll keep the box :sweat_smile:

2 Likes