Toy collection - Uploaded Photo?

My favourite is the clear glass toy from the Tracey cox set. My OH's has 2 favourites to use on me the clear TC one and our suction dildo!

Scorpius12 wrote:

I'm about to upload a picture of our LH stash - I think my favourite definitely has to be my Magic Wand - I seriously could not live without it!!! - lol :)

Holy Moly, that's a mega-normous collection!

Bakerson wrote:

Scorpius12 wrote:

I'm about to upload a picture of our LH stash - I think my favourite definitely has to be my Magic Wand - I seriously could not live without it!!! - lol :)

Thanks Bakerson - we have been slowly building it up over the years..:)

Have just uploaded a pic of our paddles/floggers, will do the toy box later but its alot to get out all in 1 hit :P

Scorpius12 wrote:

Bakerson wrote:

Scorpius12 wrote:

I aspire to your collection!

Do you use it all?

Mines I have only collected over 1yr I have to say glass toys are my favourite but love nip clamps and rabbit too . Good that we have toy boxes so we have a choice

Bakerson wrote:

Scorpius12 wrote:

Bakerson wrote:

Scorpius12 wrote:

Do you use it all?

Yes we do - but obviously we vary what we use day to day. Mr Scorpius has quite the imagination..:)

Just uploaded a pic of our toys, didnt realise we had quite so much til its all out in front of you, there is worse things you could spend money on though :)

the current fav is possibly the tango mixed up with some glass

And still a massive list of future purchases as well!

I must add a photo of our collection.. especially as our glass version of this arrived today

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9030

Scorpius12 wrote:

Bakerson wrote:

Scorpius12 wrote:

Bakerson wrote:

Scorpius12 wrote:

Do you use it all?

Yes we do - but obviously we vary what we use day to day. Mr Scorpius has quite the imagination..:)

Yoy paint Mr Scorpius in a very good light!

Bakerson wrote:

Scorpius12 wrote:

Bakerson wrote:

Scorpius12 wrote:

Bakerson wrote:

Scorpius12 wrote:

Do you use it all?

Yoy paint Mr Scorpius in a very good light!

That's because he is an amazing man and I am one very lucky lady ... :)

Loving the fact people are uploading having a good old nose see what i want out of peoples boxes wishlist is getting bigger !

KinkyFuckery wrote:

Loving the fact people are uploading having a good old nose see what i want out of peoples boxes wishlist is getting bigger !

agreed, we are all naturally nosy it's also interesting to see if you have toys in common

Bakerson wrote:

KinkyFuckery wrote:

agreed, we are all naturally nosy it's also interesting to see if you have toys in commonYes

Yes whats rocking in the toy boxes

And Stev is gonna have to do an updated photo by the end of this week with his 10 new items he is getting sent mmwaahahhaah

im going to need a bigger box...

anyone know what the blue ring thing in the top left corner of lillethlibby's is?

look like anal beads

WeeSteve wrote:

im going to need a bigger box...

See if anyone can send you that lol

KinkyFuckery wrote:

look like anal beads

it does. gave me an idea for something though, kind of like a cock ring with ratchets so you can pull it tighter when on. if this doesn't exist already, it should and ©