Toy color?

Just curious! I know some sex toys come with color options so given a choice, what toy color do you tend to pick? Has color ever been a deciding factor for you when deciding what toy to buy?

Blaaaaaack

Sum Sub wrote:

Blaaaaaack

+1 black is definitely best

Black

Purple, or blue if avalible. :) x

I'm generally black... Sometimes red... And I'm also partial to blue... And I adore that turquoise Rosa!

Black is usually what I go for.

Ideally, blue! Green! Yellow! Orange!

Generally, not pink, purple, red or white :P

It depends on the toy, and how it looks in each color to be honest.

Same as many others black, that said I opted for the happy rabbit 2 over the fsog rabbit as colour pref isn't worth £10 to me!

Pink... But I am just far too much of a girly girl

And I agree with Fairehlights and certain colours suiting certain toys...

Another factor for us is what kinda of toy/item it is... And how it will be used :)

I have jessica rabbit slimline in pink. I wouldnt have opted for any other colour!

we vibe 2 i chose turquoise from the options of red, turqouise or purple

vibrating butt plug is purple

other butt plugs are black

two glass dildos, one clear and one pink

For me colour isnt that important but when i have the choice i like to choose. I think it depends on the item. For vibrators i prefer something like neon pink because it makes it look less real. Im not keen on realistic looking dildos so anything skin like im not keen on. The black butt plugs are good because oh likes them and he prefers black stuff because its more manly i suppose.

Im not overly keen on too much red because i associate it with blood. Thats why i didnt want the red we vibe because i would look down and see redness. Might sound weird but thats my thinking! I think black is pretty good for toys used for couples so long as theres a bit of other colour like silver buttons or something to break it up.

i would say i would usually opt for pink or black given the choice.

Green! Produce a toy in green and I will probably seriously consider it, whatever it may be! Unfortunately not a lot of toys produced in green, and the ones that are tend to be stocked in more popular colour choices here (where I would rather earn points than have pretty colours).

Anything but pink!

I like to buy realistic dildos in a realistic flesh tone, but my butt plugs and vibrators cover most of the rainbow at this point. I'm a girly girl and I like pretty toys, so an inventory of my toys shows a strong preference for things that are pink and sparkly. I also have some lovely blue butt plugs, silver ben wa balls, black wands, and my favourite vibrator is light purple.

I would love a nice green plug to add to my collection but I've never seen a shade that I like. A lovely forest green would be my preference, but the ones I've seen tend towards the lime shade.

Purple and pink, the girlier the better!

Given the choice, black or purple!

I really dislike fuschia (I don't mind baby pinks and pastels, just not those bright pinky-purple shades) and purple so anything that's avaliable after those! I have quite a few blue and green toys but not as many as I'd like, I think teal's really lovely for sex toys and Tantus did a gorgeous limited edition run of shimmery blue and lime dildos a while back.

it depends what colours the toy comes in the sqweel go for example i chose the purple one because i liked that colour more than the pink and white,
price and brand is also a factor if there are two toys that are identical in every way shape and form one is brand X and comes in pink and one is brand Y and comes in black and costs £10 more i'm going to opt for the pink one colour doesn't concern me enough to warrant spending more on an identical toy

i will echo what some others have said about green toys i do have a couple that are green but i'd like to see more especially transparent toys

Anything but pink. I have previously not bought a toy because it's pink. The only pink toys I own were freebies with other purchases and they don't get used often. Even bought the Tango from somewhere else (sorry Lovehoney) as they only stock pink here and I wanted it in purple/blue & I refused to pay £70 for a pink toy.

That being said if it is an awesome toy with amazing reviews and the only colour option is pink I would definitely think about buying it, but it would have to be really really good.

Prefer black or purple or blue if given the option.

Honestly... Black or purple.