Toy color?

I love reading all these responses!

Guess I'll answer my own question. For me, black and purple are the best colors that are readily availible, but I wish red were more prevalent. You'd think it would be, but no! Especially red glass (there's a red glass toy I've been eyeing from LH so maybe I'll pick that up soon....)

Coloured but not black

Depends on the toy and the shade rather than the colour catagory. I really like green toys, but I'd rather a beautiful purple than an ugly green for example.

I like variation. Big fan of green, blue, yellow and orange in toys. Pink can be acceptable but I usually find that the toys that really try and push pink as the only option tend to be crap toys anyway.

Not a massive fan of black but it's not horrific. Red i'm not a fan off in general but it can win (my tango is red.)

I just like colour.

I HATE pink toys with a passion. I'm not a girly girl so the fact everything seems to be pink or maybe purple is just so annoying, and puts me off. Where possible i buy clear, since it's harder to discolour, but given an option I'd pick neon green, neon orange, electric blue or maybe even pure white. I'd never buy skin colour as i don't fancy some severed appendage looking thing, and black I wouldn't feel comfortable with not being able to see it was clean.

Apologies for some reason it double posted.

I love pretty girly things! For me that is pink, purple, black (not too girly but the look of black is so sleek and sexy) or some sort of a nice colourful combination (rainbooooooooow?:D).

Purple or blue if possible and in some cases black depending on the toy. Not a fan of pink or colours other than above in toys, for me it's got to be skin coloured or something subtle

Having said that though the tester glass plug I got Is an orange colour and Is pretty nice so I'm guessing because It's glass the colour doesn't bother me too much. If a toy was really good and reviewed well I might consider overlooking It's colour but would have to be really really good and not OTT on colour.

Black preferably or at least a very dark colour.

JM88 wrote:

Im not overly keen on too much red because i associate it with blood. Thats why i didnt want the red we vibe because i would look down and see redness. Might sound weird but thats my thinking! I think black is pretty good for toys used for couples so long as theres a bit of other colour like silver buttons or something to break it up.

I'm exactly the same - would never choose a red toy for that reason! I didn't think I'd like black but I ended up getting the TC rabbit which only comes in black and has a silver bit and I love how it looks. I also like pink, purple and blue/turquoise but nothing to bright or garish.

Either pink or black! Or maybe purple, if pink isn't one of the options. When it comes to the Lelo range though, I definitely love that turquoise.

My colours to avoid are generally red, blue, green, yellow and orange.

I go for the dildo more than the colour to be honest but black is always good. Hubby likes to fantasize about me taking black cock so he prefers black ones. xx

I like to stay in the red-blue colors:)

White, ivory or black. But I'll take any color if I like the toy - even bright pink :)

Pink or purple to be honest aw

Pink, purple no black at all if I can help it. Would like some more electric blue or red. Dildos going for quality now but still flesh coloured.

It is weird, but I never thought it was a factor buying toys but now that you mention it, I think it has been. Looking back, we have never bought a flesh colored toy. We have either bought black or feminine colors i.e. pink or purple or even red.

Not too fussed about the colour, most of mine are purple ,black, pink or flesh coloured but I didn't choose them because of their colour .

I tend to buy anything but pink. I do have few pink toys and one is used often, but it is because of how well it works for me. I just hate to look at it ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

I do like black, green or red. I can live with purple, but it depends mainly on the shade of that colour. Some I dont like, som do look nice.

Lilac, clear, and black. In that order. I dont mind pink, but I can understand why vibrant pinks and purples can be some what `off` putting.

I'm with the 'anything but pink' crowd - I've decided not to buy toys because they were only available in pink. Blue, green, and red are particular favourite colours for toys.