Toy recommendation

I’m looking for a new toy, I want vaginal penetration/g spot at the same time as clit stimulation, I tried the we vibe x but can’t seem to get that to sit comfortably or sit on the spots it needs to reach, any recommendations?

1 Like

Sadly I think it all depends on your anatomy to hit both sweet spots at the same time.

My missus tends to double up with the Mantric Wand for her clit and a Dildo for the G-Spot.

I’ve heard very positive things about the Mantric Rabbit too - but I think it will all depend on your anatomy.

I think another member of the forum recommended a product that had 2 points, one internal one external. The member was @Blonde_Bunny. I thought it was one in te womanizer range but I cannot find it on LH site. Hopefully Blonde Bunny will respond,

1 Like

I gave up on dual toys completely and now use a glass dildo and a mini wand simultaneously. Have fun on your blended orgasm journey. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

One of these?

I have the mantric rabbit, personally i fond the fit a bit tight, but i often struggle with rabbit types. The g spot arms shape is excellent though and its got nice vibes as well.

For me, my go to is 2 toys as opposed to one. Either dildo or g spot vibe combo’d with a clit toy. Much more versatile for me. No fit issues.

3 Likes

As the others have said, rabbits are very anatomically individual so you need to discover what shape is best for you. I have quite a selection but the Mantric Rabbit and the IsideOut that @Green_Eyed_Girl also linked are definitely my favourites.

This style of We-vibe Clit and G-spot vibe doesn’t fit me at all well either if it’s that one you meant so the Mantric might suit you well?

I’m a big fan of the Snail Vibe It a nightmare to clean and really loud but will work for more people than most conventional dual stimulators.

It can be a bit trial and error looking for the right one. If you can look at the We Vibe you have (or other internal toys for that bit) and work out the rough lengths you need to reach your g spot (if that’s where you want to aim) and you clitoris, some products have the dimensions of them so you might be able to make a more educated guess

1 Like

Hi @Green_Eyed_Girl I’m sure it was the womanizer X Lovehoney InsideOut that @Blonde_Bunny was recommending to others. Thank you for advising. Hopefully this will be helpful if LH still sell it.

3 Likes

Thanks @steve19, I think this is the one you’re talking about. @hales14 I think you’ll love this :heart_eyes::yum::ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

Thanks all, this is the one I have so I might go down the two toy route, really want a cross between a dildo with a bullet attached lol

My wife has been searching for a new vibrator … since she started menopause the bigger ones hurt her when she gets started but with a lot of lube she gets through it … any suggestions to make it more enjoyable

There are many different ones with many different sizes. What is the girth of the current one she has, you can then look at the girth on others for sale and also check the reviews. Not having the right equipment (vagina) means a lot more qualified members will give you far better advise. Does she have a bullet or womanizer for clit stimulation? May be something to consider.

Right now her black happy rabbit died … she loved her rabbit … she also has a 10 in. Dildo 2 1/2 " wide she loved that in the shower … alot of different other toys but they weren’t powerful enough never tried a womanizer just trying not to spend alot of money for something that wont work. She wants another happy rabbit it gave her intease orgasms it hurts her at the beginning but loves the outcome … just wa t them to last longer

You can get slim rabbits. The happy rabbit range is pretty big, so theres lots of options. Some with smaller diameter than others

Heres the whole range if they say “slimline” then theyre the narrower ones :smile:

Ive been looking at them … but do they have the same power