Tracey Cox Bondage Kit

Good news! The Tracey Cox Kit is back in stock and mine arrived this morning; Annoyingly my OH answered the door to the postie so knows there is something afoot so I won't be able to hide it until Valentines Day. Too bad:)

It strikes me that the ties are pretty versatile, so apart from the obvious use of securing my OH to the bed posts while I do unspeakably good things to her, does anyone have any other interesting or unusual tips for using the ties, or "light" bondage in general?

Thanks, good point!

Lol. Yeah, gutted:)

I really don't like all the fuss over Valentine's Day, it seems to be an excuse for companies (no offense LH) to make more money by making people think they "should" splash out on gifts and cards etc; and it's particulalr galling when a lot of people will have just got over the shock of the post-Xmas credit card bill. However, we had a throughly cr@p Xmas for various reasons so we decided we'd just forget all about that and treat each other on Valentine's day instead. Should be fun but I'm not sure I can keep it secret for that long.