Bondage Boutique Card

Hello everyone :)

We sent off a bondage boutique card a little while ago (early last week), filled up to the point where I'd get one free spanker. We've sent one in before in the past to redeem two spankers (yep! we have quite a collection!) and didn't have any problems; within a few days we'd received our freebies and were very happy... but this time we haven't heard anything. I think the postman might be a prude and may have decided not to deliver it... we did leave it 'bare' and send it in postcard form, but that was fine last time.

Anyway, wondering what to do, if anything. Do you think it's likely that Lovehoney could check our order history to count up the number of strickers we'd have or something and send one out for us? If not it's not a huge deal but you know it is; always exciting to get something new to play with... and the disappointment sucks a little! :)

Thanks!

I sent off my full bondage boutique card about three or four weeks ago and heard nothing. I contacted Lisa and live help last week and she informed me that they had my card but they are waiting on a stock of spankers to arrive (she said at the end of this month, march)

It is probably the same thing with yours and you will receive it a little late this time, but you could always contact live help and ask if you are concerned x

Hi *Nods* Fluffbags is right, LiveChat is the way to go. You never know, it might arrive in the morning! :)

OK :) I'll have a go with that tomorrow! Ta :)

Hi

I am sorry if you have not had an update about this. We have been waiting for stock to come back in, so you should have had an email letting you know about this?

If you can contact us (livechat will be best) then we can have a look for you and confirm a back order has been placed.

Sorry about the delay!

Matt

I had an issue but contacted live chat and they were brill, sent me out my spankers immediately