Tracey Cox double glass set

Have you showed him any? What about the rose one? It's more like art than a dildo. Maybe it could be a Christmas gift, us girls love roses :)

My boyfriend suprised me by ordering them :D can't waite to get them

Very tempted, I was waiting for the Lovehoney one to come back into stock.

Are they any good for anal play?

I'm seriously thinking about getting them for a friend for Christmas lol. x

I always use the pink one anally and it's amazing great for worming up before I take my partner. X

Wow Lollipop you use worms! LOL

Haha sorry warming. =P x

Hehe I dread to think.
Its a shame your o/h isn't comfortable with you ordering them especially as they feel amazing rolled gently along a penis... At least that's what I'm told by sir,

I have the set and I love them. I've used the clear one front and back and enjoyed both experiences.

I have to say after trying both holes Id only use the pink one anally. For some reason I find it much more comfy there.

I have used both together one in each hole but I sooooo want to try temperature play. Hot in one hole and cool in the other then swap.

When you consider that you get two glass dildos for the price, the value is good.

You have sold it and I have ordered them as they sound soo sexy. Perhaps I will save them for Xmas and put them in Mrs D's stocking

It's a real shame he's not too keen on you getting the set :( glass dildos can be used for massage too, tell him that! And you could potentially try temperature play on him too - LL said they can be rolled along the penis.

Maybe it would help if people who have used them with a partner suggested some ways they can be used so that the man doesn't feel left out?

I've always been intrigued by glass toys but I just dunno how it'd feel or which one to get and what can be done with them ...xx

I'm sure hell eventually come around to the idea,it just seems like a Deal not to be missed. I think I have to purchase them just for my own peace of mind I can't let this one slip lol. What is LH turning me into?! I'll let you all know wether or not we actually get to use them at a later date. Thankyou :D

Xx-katie wrote:

I'm sure hell eventually come around to the idea,it just seems like a Deal not to be missed. I think I have to purchase them just for my own peace of mind I can't let this one slip lol. What is LH turning me into?! I'll let you all know wether or not we actually get to use them at a later date. Thankyou :D

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/sex/sex-toy-special-offer-336003.html my boyfriend used this to buy mine :)

Eek! Thankyou!!

You're welcome :) I used it to get my squeel aswell and used a 30% voucher from the same website to get the Lovehoney deluxe magic wand with the g-spot attatchment for just £35 :D

I bought them! I'm so excited now!

Mine arrived this morning, no idea why he insisted on paying £6 delivery but ah well, i'm just lucky that he even bought me them. Just feel a tad guilty when he buys me things

You lucky ladies!! I'm not aloud anything till pay day :( I may sit in the corner and cry now :(

You lucky ladies!! I'm not aloud anything till pay day :( I may sit in the corner and cry now :(