Glass Dildos

Okay so ive always been a fan of the dildo much more than the good old vibrator, they are more discreet and just better all round.

i recently got a glass dildo off the back of a recommendation from a friend ........... now i have SIX in various shapes, sizes and colours. THEY ARE AMAZING. I've never been so pleasured.

what are your thoughts on this out of this world mind blowing sex toy??

I tend to pair mine with a bullet or my wand so i can orgasm!

i like the sophisticated look and feel of them. Much better i think than cheaper looking jelly toys (even though i do own one of them too!)

Same as you lol, they are amazing! I have quite a few now, maybe 15-20 :)

i actually used a bullet today and it really does help you get to where you need to be ;)

15-20?! oh jesus!

They come in so many different shapes and sizes, I just wanted to try them all lol

I'm fairly new to glass, but I'm a big fan now too :) I recently bought my second glass dildo, so I have one with a spiral design and one realistic dildo. I have a wishlist full of many more that I'd love to own, though!

Ordered glass love balls and butt plug yesterday

I yet need to try out my first glass dildo that arrived recently. For now, I just love how they look. They're like little works of art!

the Tracy coxs set of two is great but out of the two i tend to use the curved clear one.

i totaly agree with you when you say they are like little works of art!!

i love how you can change the temp of them! they are super versatile!!!!

MissPerkey wrote:

the Tracy coxs set of two is great but out of the two i tend to use the curved clear one.

Same here! Much prefer the clear one to use but i like the colour of the pink one.

JM88 wrote:

MissPerkey wrote:

Same here! Much prefer the clear one to use but i like the colour of the pink one.

its the bumps on the pink one! it can be really painful if someone elce is using it on you, there is definatly a trick to it

I got one fairly recently and I love it, especially like the way it gets really quite hot during prolonged use and glass always looks so pretty too.

Love glass for its smoothness and looks

Have also recently taken to stainless steel for the same reasons and found it is also a lot heavier too which I have liked as a massive bonus

Have just tried my first glass dildo and it feels unlike anything else! Cold then hot and mine has a twist all the way up so you kind of need to wind it in! Love it, I'm curious about ceramic now!

What are they actually like? I've never used one

I am not a huge glass fan unless it is for anal play. I much prefer the real feel dildos. Xx

I didn't get one until quite recently but I love it - I'm a complete convert! and they're just so much prettier than others!

I bought the set of two from the tracy cox range several months ago as part of a 3 for £75 offer. I agree, they look so much prettier than the jelly dildos and feels so much better too. Imay have to get more soon in different shapes.

I have not used a glass dildo before but after reading the reviews I wonder if this is something I need to look further into, I guess it will be harder trying to figure out what size and shape to get lol.

I have a question regarding glass dildos:

If you're totally into clitoral stimulation and vibrations, is a glass dildo still the way to go?

I've tried out a couple of toys so far and have only really orgasmed from the clitoral vibrators. I only get a kick out of vaginal toys if the vibrations are strong and persistent enough (like a wired egg); both the rotating shaft of a rabbit and the Tracy Cox gspot vibe didn't do anything for me.

I really like the look and sound of glass toys (they are just soooo pretty and discreet!) but I really don't know if they'd be able to pleasure me. :< I do want to try out temperature play though.

I'm particularly enamoured with this elusive beauty:
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25734

It's gone OOS while I've pondered at least twice, lol!