Tracey Cox Toys

Do any of you find that Tracey Cox bullets need stronger batteries than most other bullets? Both bullets I have don't seem to work, and I'm hoping my luck isn't bad enough to get two faulty bullets.

Ella Legs wrote:

Do any of you find that Tracey Cox bullets need stronger batteries than most other bullets? Both bullets I have don't seem to work, and I'm hoping my luck isn't bad enough to get two faulty bullets.

I've tested a lot of sex toy (around 300) and I often find that duracell and energizer work best. Panasonic aren't that grea - a lot of the time they have trouble powering mp3/4 players I own.

You could contact lovehoney and see if they will send out a replacement.

With the Tracey Cox items I have, they will still turn on with half drained batteries.

Hiya - we've not heard of this before and in fact the motor that is used in the Tracey Cox Supersex Bullet is the same as the one use in many other best selling bullets on the market including the Ammunition Bullet. I've had one of the Supersex Bullets for the past few years and personally I rarely have to change the batteries. One thing to remember is to remove the battery between uses. I know it's a pain but it really does make a difference. Even when a vibe is switched off and not being used the battery can still run down.

How odd, well I bought some ultra strength duracell batteries today and my bullet worked, yet i can power both my ammunition bullets with cheaper batteries fine. I do always remove the batteries though, my egg draining through 2 sets of batteries in a week taught me to do that.