Toy advice for her during sex

She finds it best to use a strong vibrator to get her going and then continues to use it during sex. The only problem is that the string vibrator are too big so they get in the way to much and end up vibing me as well which means i cum too fast. She’s tried the little love honey bullet but didn’t find it good enough\strong enough i guess. Is there a you that you can recommended that is strong but can keep it of the way during sex please? I was thinking about trying a clitoral suction toy but think that might be too awkward. Any ideas?

She needs a powerful bullet. The rechargeable ones are best.

Our 2 favourite vibrators during penetrative sex are those ones from Tracey cox:

Both are amazing and bring her to orgasm without fail. The wand might be my favourite- she seems to make more noise coming with it than with the Bullet, but both are much loved.

4 Likes

What about a womanizer

Something a little different but has excellent reviews

Hello and welcome @Ste_Ruth :slightly_smiling_face:

You could try a stronger bullet, or one with a rumblier frequency? Some of them have quite a kick to them compared to the little battery powered ones. The Desire Bullet gets a lot of love on here. :+1:

Mrs Chimp likes the Mantric Wand. It’s not as powerful as a mains one, but the frequency is perfect for her. :slightly_smiling_face::+1: It’s smaller than a mains wand too, but still has quite broad coverage. She also likes the Desire Wand too, but it’s a bit bigger and has a nubbin on the face which makes it more precise (currently 60% off in the sale though :+1:)

We do use suction toys during PiV, but it does take a little bit of practice - and we can’t be too vigorous, as it’s easy to lose your spot :slightly_smiling_face:. Definitely do-able though. :+1:

Mrs Chimp’s favorite clit toy is still her Zumio E at the moment. Very precise, very intense, and a doddle to use during. :+1:

What vibe are you currently using?

The desire bullet vibe is one of the strongest bullets i can think of. Its a very nice rumbly bullet, very strong and rechargeable.

Ive heard good things about The melt being used during sex. Its got a soft case and a slightly different shape to the others which apparently works in its favour.

Has she considered trying a butt plug? I know theyr not for everyone, but i find they make it much easier for me to orgasm and mean i need alot less clit stimulation to do so. Might be worth a try.

1 Like

Hi, How did you manage to convert that. Was it that the link was in HTML and just needed converting @Lovehoney_Brenna

I just saved it and then uploaded it rather than copy/paste, sometimes copy/paste doesn’t work as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

There’s a few tips in the Sandbox if you’re using an apple device. :+1:

To be honest, I’d recommend the Wevibe Tango X or the Wevibe touch X. They are both super rumbly and very well. The touch X is also a shape that can fit well between two bodies and not be awkward.

Thanks Ian, Wife has an iPad but I alway’s use a laptop. I dont like Apple devices although I do have an iPhone (a very old one which works so am not prepared to upgrade. @Ian_Chimp

Ah, no worries. I saw your original image link and it looked the same format as the ones @Blonde_Bunny was getting on her iPhone.

1 Like

I also recommend the Tracey Cox dark purple massager. Really easy to use for either partner.

I’d suggest the Desire Bullet, or the Red Hot Flickering Tongue - both are small and powerful.

3 Likes

Definetly the tracey cox bullet @JustAnotherPervert recommended!!! :heart_eyes: I love it as it’s squishy so you can feel free to grind away (I love my WeVibe Tango but it’s like getting stabbed when my OH grinds too hard :sweat_smile:) and it’s pretty powerful (also the pebble, though it is a bit larger - so depending if she prefers broad or precise stimulation you could go for either) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I also love the Mantric Wand @Ian_Chimp recommended, with the bunny ear attachment for during sex so there’s less between me and my partner (plus it makes the stimulation more pinpoint) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’ve also read/heard good things about the WeVibe melt like @Green_Eyed_Girl mentioned (I have a Womanizer but the suction part is WAY too far back from the edge to make it possible to use during sex, but the Melt sucks right at the tip which seems :ok_hand: (it’s currently on my wishlist :heart_eyes:)) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Some great advice / tips from @rosiedosie

1 Like

thanks for all the willingness to give great advice people! We will take a look through the messages when we next have some free time. Thank you. And (if we ever make a mutual decision then) ill post feedback :slight_smile: