Trans Amorous? Or is Attracted better? :) Need help with suitable title for a support group please

I find myself questioning the language I use to define how I feel about trans women.
This also encompasses the bigger picture including trans men etc.

I ask because I run a support group on social media for a few reasons, one of them is to offer a safe space and support for men/other who love trans women or are interested in pursuing a relationship with a trans woman and I would like to learn what is the appropriate language to use.
It’s not a hook up group or one where folk share naked pics etc.
No, Its an informative, educational support group that focuses on a few topics in the hope of de stigmatising them and the men who are in these circles.
I also ensure that it is policed so we deal with “chasers” quickly.

I obviously want my group to be visible so as soon as someone sees it in a search, they know what it is about who it is for.

For now I’ve titled it ******* & Trans Attraction. It was ******* & Trans Amorosity…
However I have a nagging feeling it’s off and would like to get some genuine feedback please.

All my best and many thanks. TSCB :wink:

Hi @TehSpaceCowboy
Can I ask what’s the ******* so we get the full idea that you want to portray?

I’m thinking that both ‘trans amorous’ and ‘trans attracted’ may, at first instance - suggest more of a dating or hook up site. Which is what you don’t want.

Also, may I ask - is it inclusive to trans men and women or specifically targeted to trans women which your post suggests?

Pegging.

It’s inclusive to trans women, trans men and anyone else.

To be honest if I saw a group by either of those names I would assume it was a hookup type group and steer well clear.

1 Like

Yeh I’m really struggling to be creative with a better title.
Which is frustrating as this is definitely NOT a hook up group.

I feel like something clear and simple is needed.

If I was trying to find this sort of information or groups, this is what I would be searching for:

• Transgender Support Hub
  • Transgender Relationship Support
  • Living with a Transgender
  • Transgender Exploration
5 Likes

Hi @TehSpaceCowboy Long time no see, I have changed my screen name since I last saw you on here.
I think I may have been alone4ever back then.
Anyway I’m a trans woman now. The one thing trans people would love, is just to be included as part of humanity, because we tend not to be.
We really don’t like being the focus of fetishists either; I’m assuming that’s what you mean when you say “chasers”

So How about We Are Trans Inclusionists

Just to know there are people who openly include us as part of humanity, be it for friendship or romance, would be lovely. Thank goodness for Lovehoney. We tend to congregate on trans support group sites, but it’s just us. We are just human beings for whom nature messed up when it came to combining mind and body, not space aliens.

https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/trans-gender-support-and-information-hub/266859

10 Likes

Thanks for the reply! and the suggestion!
We’ve actually taken a different direction with the group now and opened it to anyone, and focusing around anal sex and lifting any taboos or shaming around it.
And of course it’s a very trans inclusive space! :wink:

1 Like