Trust Levels

You can find it on your Preferences/Account page, towards the bottom. :+1:

1 Like

Oh yeah, cool thanks :+1:t2:

1 Like

ā€œMemberā€ looks better than ā€œregularā€ā€¦regular reminds me of the question about bowel movementsā€¦

Are you regular?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

I liked ā€˜Basicā€™ the best. :slightly_smiling_face: But I thought I better put the proper one in as Iā€™m a busybody, and I donā€™t want to confuse new people. :slightly_smiling_face:

If Brenna makes some Custom Badges then they can be made to show as Titles too. Hopefully theyā€™ll be more fun. :crossed_fingers:

Liked the old rankingsā€¦not bothered changing mineā€¦think they could be better namedā€¦

Basic where Iā€™m from means youā€™re a bit dimā€¦

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Where I come from too. :slightly_smiling_face:

I wasnā€™t a fan of the old Army Ranks. I thought they could have been a lot more fun, especially as there were so many of them. I liked @collectorā€™s ideas, but thereā€™s only really 3 levels to play with now so canā€™t handle that much variation (maybe custom badges could be an alternative. But youā€™d have to think of a way they could be triggered?)

I like being level 2 so Iā€™m less limited and can do photos and stuff but Iā€™m not too fussed about getting to level 3

1 Like

Looking at your stats youā€™re not too far off. You need to read about 3k more posts over the next 26 days and it should pop for you. :+1:

Though I canā€™t stress this enough, there is no good stuff. :slightly_smiling_face: The x3 Like boost may be useful to some, and you get a Wiki party, but thatā€™s about it. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Iā€™ll see what happens then, just carry on as normal and if i progress i progress :blush:

1 Like

I was hoping we would be able to chose from the badges we had earned so you could ā€˜wearā€™ a badge.
I wanted to use ā€˜Gives Backā€™. So many more to select from as well
ā€˜Out of Loveā€™ could be a suitable one to emblazon, given your mood on any particular day

2 Likes

You could ask @Lovehoney_Brenna? They are ā€˜turn on-ableā€™. :+1:

I think you just did :grin:

1 Like

I read that as 50/100/150 Blanks. Yes Iā€™m playing the Supermatch game! :joy:

2 Likes

ā€˜I was in the supermarket buying eggs, when suddenly my ______ broke and sent mine rolling across the floorā€™

2 Likes

Iā€™ve made a couple of them Title-able @Melody1 :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Aw Thanks @Lovehoney_Brenna!
So happy right now :cowboy_hat_face: - look at me giving back and Mr C is ā€˜Crazy in Loveā€™ up above. Itā€™s all good
You are a :star2:, oā€™ mighty forum leader

1 Like

Iā€™m out of love :joy:

1 Like

I think thereā€™s a song about that! :wink:

1 Like

Iā€™d ā€˜loveā€™ your post but that might imply I like you being ā€˜out of loveā€™ so hereā€™s a few hearts to make up
:heartbeat: :heartpulse: :heartpulse::heartbeat:
:hearts: :black_heart: :blue_heart: :heart:
:heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

I could be an ā€˜enthusiastā€™ haha. I donā€™t have a ā€˜crazy in loveā€™ option, guessing thatā€™s dependent on relationship statusā€¦

I feel suitably liked @Melody1 :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like