Trust Levels

Level one :point_up:

3 Likes

Hopefully I’ll level up :top:

1 Like

I think it will take about 14 days , a few likes etc. @hathawaytestsamplesonly

1 Like

Thank you @steve19 xxx

Little Trust Level update! I’ve lowered the required posts read for TL3, hopefully this will make it easier to achieve this level! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Congratulations to everyone who just got promoted :partying_face::tada::clap:

It’s nice to be regular. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

So I was at L3 and now I’m at L2. How come? :thinking:

Trust Level 3 can be lost if you drop below any of the requirements

3 Likes

Fair enough :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

Thanks @Ian_Chimp I don’t know why the promotion but is appreciated @Lovehoney_Brenna :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

This may be a stupid question but how do I know what level I am? I hacve looked and cannot see it anywhere.

3 Likes

Click on your profile picture top right select-preferences-summary then expand top right. You should then be able to see your TL. That said you have the “Regular” Badge so you will be at TL3

Alternatively if someone chooses to make their profile public as opposed to hidden, other users can look at their profile and tell them. If you look at mine you will see what I mean :+1:

1 Like

And you can unhide your profile by going to your Preferences/Interface page and unticking the box next to “Hide my public profile and presence features” (and then Save). :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

There’s a pinch more info in Helpful tips for Lovehoney forum use - 2.0 - #3 by Ian_Chimp

1 Like

Can i just check that, if my profile is public, other members can’t see my email address? When i click expand on my own profile like @DanceswithPenguins suggested, i can see my trust level, joining date etc but it also has my email address. Is this public?

Can’t see your email. Just had a look @Kitty-Cat01

1 Like

Not at all. Your email is only visible to you and staff members. :+1:

1 Like

As said above all your personal details are hidden. Your profile is public and viewers will only be able to see what posts you have made what badges you have earned ect. It will only ever display your forum activity not any of your personal details :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @Cali_Nyx @Ian_Chimp @DanceswithPenguins :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: That’s what I thought but then I had a moment of panic! Good to know that it’s all ok :+1:

2 Likes

No probs :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

This info is really helpful! Thank you for summarizing it so that it is easy to find and all in one place!

1 Like