Trust Levels

Hi, how do you move through the trust levels I’ve been a member for a number of years and bought a number thing just keen to share me off lol any help would be appreciated

Hi @Fent10 , if you read the OP on this thread and click on the drop down menus for each level it gives you all the information on all the trust levels and what you need to do to achieve them. When the forum first switched over we all started back at the beginning again. It only takes 15 days visiting and a few other easy bits and bobs to reach Member where you can then post pictures. Just have a read through.

1 Like

Ok thanks for the help and advice I’ll get there just had some amazing feedback on the forum a few years ago as I absolutely love dressing up as a woman and wanted share obviously didn’t realise things had changed re uploading photos

1 Like

You can upload a profile picture straight away if you’d like to? Obviously, you were around previously but for a lot of brand new people the fortnight’s settling in time is good as I think some people join with the wrong idea about the forum and just immediately want to post dick pics or naked boobs. This system avoids that.

If you’ve not been on for a few years I’m sure a couple of weeks will pass quickly as you reacquaint yourself with the forum and then you are free to post whatever pictures you desire (as long as they follow the Photo Rules) in the Lingerie Photo Uploads thread :+1:t2:

Great stuff thank you I love expressing myself self and all the chats and thoughts people have on the forum and I guess there’s always a few out there who just get it wrong. I’m already getting ready in my school girl outfit

3 Likes

We got the like ban for 77500 seconds lol

2 Likes

@Blonde_Bunny sorry to hear that hun and I can just add I would never call you regular hun ! Your unique and your a valued member of the forum :kissing_heart:

1 Like

@Lovehoney_Brenna at what point do you get to see the images posted by other users, I wanted to view one of the lingerie threads but couldn’t see the images? I didn’t know whether I had to upload an image first?

1 Like

As long as you’re an account-holder (ie ‘logged in’ :slightly_smiling_face:) then you can see all the photos. :+1:

You can find them all in the topics in the #your-photos category. As all posts and topics in that category need moderator approval before going live on the boards, the conversations about the photo topics are in separate chit-chat topics in a different category to the photos themselves.

So if you’re looking for lingerie photos they’re in Lingerie Photo Uploads, and the conversation is in Members Lingerie Uploads Appreciation :+1:

1 Like

I seen this is a while you posted but i had that trouble where my community guidelines badge would pop up, and i went back in to try and do it agian today and i didn’t realize i missed the privacy tab by not moving the page over and never read that one. As soon as i read it i git the badge. I don’t know if you ever got it or not but i figured id give my thoughts :rofl:

@Steve_Laura69 = the like ban and seconds prohibition does come in handy sometimes to stop me running away like a mountain train giving out likes. I like to like people’s posts :laughing:

1 Like

The like ban we got was annoying as I was reading through a thread and it was all really good content to read some small reply’s and I suppose I read to fast for LH liking I wasn’t even spam liking lol I was reading and liking and I got in trouble, I’m going to blame @Ian_Chimp just because I haven’t seen his name pop up anywhere for a while, he’s helpful and I like him lol! He helped us a lot when we started on this amazing community forum so yer I’m just going to blame him for no reason lol :joy:

3 Likes

Happy to shoulder the blame. :slightly_smiling_face:

The good news is that Reactions are unlimited, so if you run out of Likes you can still chuck in a little emoji if you’re feeling fruity. :slightly_smiling_face: I think Brenna has pumped up the Like multiplier for higher Trust Levels, so hopefully no one will hit it after their First Day. The rate limit is reasonably forgiving, but sometimes you can give/remove/change some that can chew through a few. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Lol I just wanted to see your name pop up by blaming you! But also some good info there too! Your such a helpful person we struggled with this forum when we first made our account without you we honestly would of given up but you must of invested a hour or so helping us lol we are really thankful for your help!

3 Likes

Ha. No worries. I’m always happy to help. :+1: :slightly_smiling_face: And I’m glad you’re enjoying the place. I’ve always loved it on here, and I like it when more people join up and discover all the fun they can have on here too. Sometimes I wish I could Eternal Sunshine it and start all over again. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

:face_vomiting:

Ha just joking :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was bumped up a level and was awarded more likes. But read fast too @Steve_Laura69 and still went through them pretty fast.

@Ian_Chimp =when like love heart limit reactions are reached can you use the response thumbs up or clapping or are they all classed as a like? Cheers.

2 Likes

I think only the heart is mapped to be a Like on here, and you should still be able to use the other Reactions as much as you like. :+1:

Though I think there’s currently a small glitch where if you mash the Reactions too fast it will give you the wrong warning and tell you that you’ve run out, but really it should be the rate-limit warning telling you to slow down. The cooldown timer should be a clue in those cases as it will be relatively short. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I myself have an understanding that the best way for me is through my own personal experiences and instantly ideas for myself start coming together :smiley::smiley::heart::heart:

Actively pursue badges here?