Trust Levels

Update I think I’ve found another TL2 difference. In the Preferences->Interface options there’s now:

:ballot_box_with_check: Skip new user onboarding tips and badges

I think that might hide all the ‘This is the first time [user] has posted’ stuff? I ticked it, but it didn’t seem to make a difference?

2 Likes

You can read more about it in Lovehoney Members’ Photos - Upload and view :purple_heart:. :+1:

I swear my profile is on go slow or something :frowning: still no level up yet

I have levelled up!!! :smiley:

5 Likes

this looks like a lot to do but looks quite fun i’m hoping i can whiz right through it so i can start sharing pictures.

On my profile it just says Trust level member.

It doesn’t say anything about being a particular level. Or is just being a member not even at level 1 yet :laughing:

Ive gone well past the requirements for TL2 especially reading 2k posts so I don’t know.

Hi @David1986H As i understand it Member is level 2 i think it starts with Basic as level 1,If you look in your badges you should have both Basic and Member if you do you are level 2.
Have just double checked and on the details for the Member badge it says it is granted when you reach trust level 2.

2 Likes

@Onlyones I do. thanks for clearing that up. I was confused for a moment as to which I was as it doesn’t really say it in words.

It displays it a bit more clearly in your main profile, in the header section you can expand/collapse. :+1: It looks a bit like this:

Joined Jul 29
Last Post 48 mins
Seen just now
Views 419
Trust Level member
Email

And the levels are:

• TL0 New User
  • TL1 Basic
  • TL2 Member
  • TL3 Regular
  • TL4 Leader (aka ‘La Brennarino’)
2 Likes

Woo hoo I got my level 2 :grin:

5 Likes

Thats good news, will you be posting photos?

1 Like

Certainly will :slightly_smiling_face: xx

1 Like

Probably me missing something but does anyone know what you have to do to gain the “Read Guidelines” badge.
I have read it, I have read it again, I have read it with my trousers down while facing due north but all to no avail.
I am ready to sacrifice small mammals to whatever God is required.
Anyone got any pointers. Thank you.

2 Likes

It’s for reading the in-forum community guidelines section, but… it isn’t finished yet. :slightly_smiling_face:

You’ll have to skip it and come back for it later. :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

The other one that doesn’t seem to work is the Promoter one. :+1:

It’s changed a whole lot since I was a regular cough 10 yrs ago! :scream:

1 Like

It was only updated last month, so don’t worry, no one else knows how to use it yet either. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Haha that’s cool then. Giving me a bit of a headache navigating. And I’m a basic member lol. I was in the top posters so looks like I’ve lost all privileges :frowning:

Don’t worry everyone lost all privileges initially. You’ll probably be promoted up to level 2 reasonably soon

1 Like