Turn ons

Many people have something that turns them on a littlle whoever wears it.

I will always subconsciously twitch seeing someone in Latex, PVC or wetlook clothing - the tighter the better - does it every time for me!

Anyone else?

Love latex+PVC, also being dominated.

Tarton skirt does it for me if i see a woman wearing it then i get that feeling.

Men in a really good suit,shirt and tie ,always wounder what's underneath !

I will have to remember that miss tease.

Nurse outfits do it for me,also seeing women in knee high boots,I imagine them naked with just the boots on.mmmmmm

My wife in pyjamas, particularly the ones that are too big for her and keep falling off ;-)

I have lots of clothing that turns me on...I really like period costumes, Imagine Tom Hardy as Heathcliffe and THATS my biggest turn on! *must watch Wuthering Heights in a bit*

I also love leather....wether its on a man or woman. Its incrediby sexy and I can't not touch it....

Clothing is certainly a good one, it is like the flag that signals what type of lady lies beneath. But I do enjoy dirty talk during sex, giving more so, guess it is my imagination going into overdrive!

Miss Tease - Maybe youll like my profile pic lol

men in black (shirts)

Miss tease wrote:

Men in a really good suit,shirt and tie ,always wounder what's underneath !

Elegant women in business suits with skirt and heels, for the same reason!

Men with nipple rings - just feel the need to lick and bite them.

I'm with Hampshire Hogg, cant beat a good business woman in a power suit... Also I love women that ride horses, something very powerful about that

stamford wrote:

I'm with Hampshire Hogg, cant beat a good business woman in a power suit... Also I love women that ride horses, something very powerful about that

I guess it is the big powerful animal between those thighs!

i feel most confident in a skirt and high heels, or jods and riding boots.( i like my legs and bum best lol)

on a bloke, LOVE a well tailored suit.

on ladies, heels that reflect personality

on my OH theres one t shirt he has that when he wears it with jeans and boots i just cannot resist!

oh and suede jackets, on either!

tiggerish wrote:

i feel most confident in a skirt and high heels, or jods and riding boots.( i like my legs and bum best lol)

on my OH theres one t shirt he has that when he wears it with jeans and boots i just cannot resist!

You seem like my kind of girl (and Stamford's)!

Hampshire Hogg wrote:

tiggerish wrote:

You seem like my kind of girl (and Stamford's)!

not done much wearing of either of those outfits recently, baggy trousers and trainers instead... which come to think of it might explain why recently ive been walked all over! lol

There you are then, give yourself some confidence, power dress!

I will put my best suit on too.

right, wednesday shall be my power dress day!

tiggerish wrote:

right, wednesday shall be my power dress day!

Go for it, let us know how you get on.