Turn ons

I wanna see a pic of Tiggerish power dress too

Something about a women in a suit with a crisp white shirt / blouse mmmm, its too early in the day to be thinking about this !!

Luckilly I work in this environment where this is a daily occurence !!

Sexyboots,

Hi babe, those "sexy thigh" boots do it for me but i guess that's the idea. Like a quarter cup bra well filled and am a fool for minimal knickers or thong or pearl thong as I'm a devil for getting down on the job to provide the lady max pleasure

Horny Coock_A_Too. >=)

stamford wrote:

I wanna see a pic of Tiggerish power dress too

Something about a women in a suit with a crisp white shirt / blouse mmmm, its too early in the day to be thinking about this !!

Luckilly I work in this environment where this is a daily occurence !!

It is too early in the day to be thinking about this, but now I will be thinking about it all day!

Then again maybe it is never too early?

You sound as Horny as me HH !! 24/7

I admit I am a sucker when it comes to crying woman and panda eyes..just somthing about running mascara that gives me a right stiffie!

Sexyboots wrote:

I like leather, men in suits, jeans with buttons because I like the pop pop pop as I tug them open and smellys, Prada for men or Gucci Guilty mmmmmmmmmmmmm

I LOVE LEATHER TOO! Especially women in leather trousers!

Love the boots as well! Sexyboots! Have just added you

Women in wearing pretty much any kind of thong and in platform heels like this (better in red):
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25203

It has to be platform heels though about 1-2" off the ground, I dont have a thing for any other kind of heels so I know this is so wierd being that specific lol.

Trying to introduce some latex into the bedroom, oh is keen so will have to go shopping but jeeesh isnt it expensive !!

my favourite (and budget) latex wear from LH are my trusty renagade rubber sheath briefs.

I have a pair of dark opaque tights in which I have cut a slit doe the front. ....puull them on and then the latex sheath pants after that.

Pop on a pair of heels and wander around. .....Having breakfast like this as we speal wearing the same tights and heels in my Avatar but with a liitle latex added to the mix.

Will have to change and get ready for work, but will dress up again with the OH....hot times tonight!........I'll get her to wear her rubber mini skirt and black heels

my sexy 60 year old wife having sex with other men

Deffinately, well tailored killer heels and stockings,yes i know they are only shoes but oh my :-) and on him trousers and a half open crisp white shirt :-)

This could explain a lot!

I could never understand why on a cold, wet, dark winters evening why the was always a small group of girls watching my son's rugby team train.

He would have been fourteen at the time. One night we even send the girls in to the club house to warm up as they were not dressed for the conditions!

It wasn't you was it Rachel? lol.

My son is taking me to Twickenham on Saturday for the London double header, I guess watching over 60 men in rugby shorts would be too much excitement for you Rachel?

Women in thigh elegant dresses.

A woman wearing just a footie tshirt and sexy woolie socks (It just goes :P)

A woman in a skirt suit with high heels looking all powerful mmm!

Men in trackie bottoms but they have to be hanging off the hip kinda Mr Grey style always been a turn on for me!

Men in well tailored suits mmmmm!

MrGreyLover wrote:

A woman wearing just a footie tshirt and sexy woolie socks (It just goes :P)

A woman in a skirt suit with high heels looking all powerful mmm!

Men in trackie bottoms but they have to be hanging off the hip kinda Mr Grey style always been a turn on for me!

Men in well tailored suits mmmmm!

MILFS!!!

A well groomed man in a three piece suit, gets me every single time! I like girls that just give the merest hint of what's underneath, a flash of a lacy bra under a white shirt...

Satin/silk underwear.....stockings.....

Sexy thongs particularly when my wife bends over to show the thong. When I am out and a girl bends over to show their thong that is sexy .