Turned on by choosing Lingerie

We are going on holiday tomorrow and during packing I asked my husband to choose what sexy lingerie I should take.

He carefully considered what I had laid out on our bed and chose some of his favourites. It was then that I noticed a big bulge in his trousers and I asked him if choosing had turned him on. He said yes and even going lingerie shopping with me has the same effect on him.

Our packing was delayed as we had to “quench our sexual appetites” plus, at the end, there was one crotchless body that won’t be going on holiday! :sunglasses:

Question to my LH buddies.
Does your man react the same way?

14 Likes

I am a male answering this, yes, yes yes, choosing lingerie for holidays, and shopping for the wife is a massive turn on for me.

7 Likes

Another male answering - it’s so hot picking it out. I also get really hard when shopping, so I hang back a bit.
If she ever says, pick what you want me to wear, I am like a dog on heat.

5 Likes

I get turned on reading the website when we’re choosing which lingerie or toys to buy.

3 Likes

100% yes - I get turned on as well looking at lingo and it’s a definite yes for my husband

5 Likes

As both my wife and I wear lingerie all the time i’m pretty much turned on all the time both choosing and wearing :smiley:

3 Likes

Definitely get turned on choosing lingerie for each other, either buying new or picking what to wear at home :wink:

3 Likes

Yes! In a slightly different way than you as we don’t live together. I like to open the door to him in lingerie and sometimes I’ll ask him to choose the outfit and that always gets him grrrry.

You’ve given me an idea to make it more visual for him though, now I just need the brain fog to lift so I can turn it into a slappy grrr, 2 birds and all that :wink:

9 Likes

Yup. Love it. Love shopping for it. Love picking what the OH is going to wear!

Love being sent photos of what she plans on wearing.

2 Likes

Hope you have a great time away! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Yes get turned on choosing lingerie shopping or nights out and she likes that is is a tease when out shopping.

2 Likes

I’ll be honest , when browsing for a present it usually takes several attempts as I’ve been turned on that much imagining the lady wearing the items.

3 Likes

Yep really enjoy choosing knickers for her. I did it last night sent her pics of stuff I liked on the lh website and did an order. I like to see her in nice sexy under wear.

3 Likes

As a male I can quite honestly say oh hell YES!

My Oh sometimes takes me along with her on her shopping trips and always makes a stop in a lingerie shop as she knows it can be a huge tease. She even has now added visiting the knicker section as part of our regular shop just to pick up numerous thongs and g strings while asking what I think.

Short answer YES YES YES lol

5 Likes

Definitely

2 Likes

It’s not simply about the ‘choosing’.

By asking him to chose you’re suggesting you’ll wear it at some stage, you’re giving him the chance to imagine you in it … and there’s also the suggestion that he’ll get to see you in it in person (which could lead to other things).

So of course yes, it’s exciting/arousing. Big time! :grin:

I mean heck, you guys got it in after choosing, so it’s not just him that got excited. Right? :wink:

1 Like

And its a yes from us.:+1:

1 Like

I often leave sexy underwear out for my wife on a morning and it turns me on knowing what she is wearing under her clothes. Similarly if I’ve not picked something from her draw she will sometimes send me a picture of what she is wearing.

5 Likes

Absolutely, when shopping with the OH in various high street lingerie shops, it is hard not to get a tingle when she is holding various bras and thongs up against herself.

8 Likes

Absolutely and my wife never lets me know what she is wearing as it turns in toa guessing game until she is ready to reveal them to me whoch the anticipation of what ones she has on is huge!!!
I honestly never thought buying her lingerie would turn me on so much.

5 Likes