Turned on by choosing Lingerie

Hell yea! I :100: per cent get turned on by choosing lingerie for my wife. Itā€™s imagining her in the outfit and the anticipation of seeing how gorgeous, breathtaking, stunningā€¦ (you get the point!) she looks. Itā€™s just a shame that after all of that anticipation the lingerie spends most of the time on the floor :wink:

4 Likes

I usually do the picking and choosing of what to wear, and know I get hugely turned on. I might need to ask the OH to make the selections sometime and see what happens :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Being a full time lingerie wearing male my wife has now taken to holding items up against me too whilst out shopping.The items are also in my size (she is considerably smaller than me) so anyone observing us will have no doubt the frillies are for me.She will also make sure there is at least one person who will be able to see what she is doing.Although this has happened a dozen or so times now i still turn red with embarrasment each time.At the same time it is a huge turn on for me especially if i hear or see someone giggling although most times my wife tells me she gets a naughty looking grin or a knowing raise of the eyebrows.Afterwards as a reward whilst in bed i get milked wearing our latest purchase as she recounts our little episode in full.Pretty tame in the world of exhibitionism i know but it is such a turn on.

6 Likes

Yes, 100%. Not jist picking it but even being around it. I tend to have try and avoid the lingerie section in a clothes shop or the storefront of a lingerie shop in the highstreet, as it is a guaranteed boner cause. Sometimes walking around like some sort of comedy sletch trying to hide an erection just walking past the lingerie for sale, or my wifeā€™s clothes drawers.

3 Likes

I love lingerie shopping with my partner. Online is fun but I much prefer when we shop and she tries items on. She will send me pics from the changing room so I get to see how it fits and weā€™ll agree the items we both like best. Once back at home sheā€™ll give me the full show, Iā€™ll watch her try on each set with matching thongs. She knows that she usually had me aroused for at least a couple of hours by then, from the shopping and the drive home so Iā€™m gagging for it by this time. Often sheā€™ll only try the first set before I canā€™t control my self any more and have to have her.

5 Likes

As a male, absolutely yes I get turned on choosing lingerie for the OH.

4 Likes

As a male, its probably best if I donā€™t know if my wife is packing sexy lingerie as yes its a total turn on. I struggle to buy her the stuff without getting myself worked up!!

2 Likes

@mcg1n welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Absolutely yes, whenever weā€™ve been shopping together and go into the lingerie section, I get a hard-on looking at the sexy knickers and thinking about my wife wearing them. This does remind me of a particular episode of Father Ted and other priests in the lingerie section !

1 Like