Desire Luxury Rechargeable Remote Control Vibrating Strap-On Kit
£90 £45 (50% off)

Batteries Required: None

I own it and…
  • I recommend it :+1:
  • I am not a fan :-1:
0 voters
2 Likes

I would love my wife to use this on me, but she is rather large. Can anyone tell me how large the harness can be extended to?
I’ve had a look on the product page, but can’t see it listed. I just don’t want to miss out on the good deal.
Any information would be appreciated :heart:

@shytattooed Had a shufty through the listings, It seems to vary slightly but most of the other lovehoney harnesses seem to fit up to a uk 32

If in doubt you can always phone customer help

2 Likes

One of the reviews states:

“the strap can accommodate people of a wide range of sizes, clearly, my friend is XXL and it fit him just fine”

I don’t have the product I’m afraid but I think the straps are very adjustable. It would definitely be useful information to have in the description.

1 Like

One for the Product Descriptions - Extra Info topic perhaps?

2 Likes

@Green_Eyed_Girl @Peitho @Ian_Chimp thanks very much for the info. I’ll tell my wife and see is she’s “up” for it :wink:
She’s still not convinced by being the Dom, but I know she has it in her. :crossed_fingers: I can persuade her.

3 Likes

Saturday 13th November
:star2: Deal of the Day :star2:

Lovehoney Luxury 12 Function Rechargeable Silicone Clitoral Vibrator
(Purple only)
£40 £24 (40% off)

I own it and…
0 voters
3 Likes

Sunday 14th November

Lovehoney Rock My World Sex Toy Kit 6 Piece
£70 £49 (30% off)

Batteries Required: The wand is rechargeable, the rest requires 2 x AAA and 1 x AA (not included)

I own it and…
0 voters
2 Likes

Just got a sneak peek at the black friday stuff guys (part of trial rewards scheme apparently :woman_shrugging: ) . There is some really good stuff in there so save your pennies.
Lots of desire and mantric. Nice bondage gear and some pretty lovehoney frillies :+1: hopefully it pops for everyone else soon

Ps. It says 3 day preview, so looks like everyone doesnt have to wait too long

12 Likes

No Black Friday preview for me, but I did see this:

Date Night Deal

4 Likes

For anyone going for that deal, the glow up bullet is really nice. Rechargable, strong, not buzzy (not massively rumbly, but somehow manages to find a good in between). Made it to my regulars box without hesitation

The toy wipes are also super, i use them alot

1 Like

Me too, happy to see the new purple empress stuff is in there, might snag a few :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Hoping they add more once it’s live for everyone since last year they included some We-Vibe and other premium brands and I’ve been waiting for them to go on offer :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yes, i suspect they’ll add more goodies when it goes live for everyone.

@Green_Eyed_Girl I just spotted that you’d tagged the black version of this in the what you’re contemplating purchasing thread, but how important is the colour to you? If you’re good with clear, it might be worth relooking at the Black Friday presale :wink:

1 Like

Already caved and got it in wite :wink: couldnt resist

3 Likes

Just didn’t want you to miss out :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Very thoughful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: much appreciated

1 Like

Monday 15th November

Mantric Rechargeable Rabbit Ears Clitoral Vibrator
£50 £25 (50% off)