4 Likes

It’s good, picked it up last time it was DotD :+1:t2::blush:

2 Likes

Me too! :+1:

2 Likes

:lovehoney_heart: Monday 26th October

:hibiscus: Deals of the Week

:octopus: Other Offers

And these three costumes are in both the 20% off Selected Costumes as well as the Multibuy 30% off Men’s Pants for a double discount, and then you can slap the 25% off Unlimited Discount (or Review discount, etc) on too for a triple. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I really want todays DOTD. However, I dont need it and I have a different clitoral toy in the mantric that I love.

But I just really want it! Someone talk me out of it… please… :grimacing:

1 Like

Oooh, that’s a tricky one. I can only think of reasons for you to buy it. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ll give it a go. How often do you use your pebble? And would you be sad to see it languish at the bottom of your toy box all sad and neglected after you replaced it for no good reason?

1 Like

I have the Mantric pebble, bullet and knicker vibrator so am not really in a position to advocate control but I’ll try :joy:

Would it not be worth spending the money on something different as you already have a Mantric toy that you by your own admission, love?

1 Like

:star2: Deal of the Day (Tues 27th)

LH Serenity Black Lace Plunge Body
8-16
£32 £19.80 (40% off)
18-24
£32 £19.80 (40% off)

These two are slightly out of whack again, but not by much. They fixed it. :+1:

5 Likes

Ooh, I do love this… I do not need more lingerie but it’s so pretty :see_no_evil::thinking:

2 Likes

@Ian_Chimp @MsSubExperimenter I resisted. Only by banning myself from the site for the rest of the day :joy: but to answer the questions, I use the pebble at least weekly and I’m not sure anything could top it!

I don’t have a really good bullet though… so maybe it is something I can think of next time it comes around… however, the fact I just spent £80 on new glasses turned out to be a pretty good deterrent in the end!

2 Likes

This is so gorgeous :heart_eyes: Does anyone already have this? Are the poppers strong enough to hold if I wanted to wear out and about?

2 Likes

Oooh, yep that looks lovely - I could absolutely wear that out and about too

1 Like

This is what I’m thinking! Would look incredible with some high waisted jeans and heels!

From looking at reviews I think @ChloJakes and @Justthe2ofus2007 have it :eyes:

3 Likes

:star2: Deal of the Day (Wed 28th)

LH High Roller Prostate Massager
(remote-controlled)

£50 £30 (40% off)

There are also some special Hump Day Deals too. :+1:

And I’m afraid the Mantric Bullet is back to tempt you @Forever_his :slightly_smiling_face:

The 3 for £15 offer is also quite useful if you want to bump one of the £25 items up to the £40 threshold for the Unlimited discount. :+1:

3 Likes

Ooh I’ve been eyeing up the deal of the day has anyone tried it?
Update… I guess we’ll be trying it in a few days!

4 Likes

From the Hump Day Deal: £25 Event I have the following and highly recommend them if anyone is on the fence about ordering them:

3 Likes

I’d not even seen that offer! Thanks @Smultron for making my bank account that little bit emptier :joy:

2 Likes

Hahaha, you’re welcome! If it is any consolation, I’m also going to be placing an order. My collection needs more wet-look / leather look items. :joy: :money_with_wings:

By the way, @Ian_Chimp linked to that offer a couple of comments before mine. :slight_smile:

2 Likes