🇬🇧 UK Special Offers, Top Sale Picks and DOTD

@Smultron @Ian_Chimp did you get an email about it? I’m just curious as I don’t see it when I go onto LH.co.uk or even in my account so just wondered how you stumbled across it :blush:

2 Likes

If you click on the lovehoney.co.uk link baked into this topic header it takes you to the Sale section in New in Sale order (so most recently added first). When I checked DOTD this morning I saw that there were extra things at the top of the list too. I clicked on one and saw the little blue offer banner for the £25 Hump Day Deal. :+1:

3 Likes

Ahh thank you!

1 Like

I did get an email, but then I was able to find the offer again in the way Ian described.

2 Likes

Ooh - sorry, I’m a day late but yes it is gorgeous and yes you can wear it out and about. I’ve posted a picture a while back in the Uploaded Picture 2020 thread.
Worth it even when not on offer - but I think it is in the sale now?

2 Likes

:star2: Deal of the Day (Thurs 29th)

LH ‘Bumper Booty’ anal sex kit (6 pieces)
£50 £35 (30% off)

This body is an absolute steal in the sale - I’ve reviewed it and have some pics somewhere in the uploaded photos section…

Enchanted red and black body

It looks and feels great on.

2 Likes

:star2: Deal of the Day (Fri 30th)

LH Power Play Rabbit (3xAAA)
£45 £27 (40% off)

1 Like

:star2: Deal of the Day (Sat 31st)

LH Late Night Liaison Body (light blue/grey)
(Size 8-16 & 18-24)
£30 £18 (40% off)

1 Like

:star2: Deal of the Day (Sun 1st)

LH Deluxe Wand (mains)
£80 £56 (30% off)

:star2: Deal of the Day (Mon 2nd)

Mantric Rabbit (original)
£55 £33 (40% off)

2 Likes

Huge recommendations on this one to anybody thinking of purchasing! :+1:

5 Likes

Seconded!
The Mantric Rabbit ‘brought me back’ to the world of sex toys and is still my number one go to :+1:

3 Likes

Thirded :laughing: it’s a great rabbit :rabbit:

3 Likes

Yay, pictures - nice job @Ian_Chimp

2 Likes

:lovehoney_heart: Monday 2nd November

:hibiscus: Deals of the Week

:octopus: Other Offers

2 Likes

Thanks for these @Ian_Chimp!

I’m not sure who to tell or where to say it but wanted to let LoveHoney know that the link for 50% off lingerie (£20 or less) isn’t working on the main site…

@Lovehoney_Brenna are you the correct person to tell? It just comes up saying “site not found”

Hope someone is able to fix it quickly, for the sake of lovehoney more than anything! But I will obviously benefit from it when it is up and running!! :joy:

It’s working for me? (the one on the homepage, at least. Is that the one you mean?)

Though if you do find a busted link you can pop it the Lovehoney Glitches 2020 topic and let them know there. :+1: Or if it’s really getting in the way of your shopping you can contact Customer Care directly and they should help you out. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Click that link, and then the deal of the week image. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/23977/?sort=pricedesc

I’ll pass it onto the glitches page, thanks as ever @Ian_Chimp. Always very helpful

1 Like

Yup, that one is pointing to the wrong place. :slightly_smiling_face: Nice spot. :+1: