What does the forum think?
  • I own it and recommend it :+1:
  • I own it and am not a fan :-1:
  • I donā€™t own it yet but Iā€™m tempted
  • Itā€™s not for me
0 voters
2 Likes

Crikey, itā€™s just as well she had that plastic sheet on the bed! :fountain:

Hmmm, no Deal of the Day so far, no page for it all currentlyā€¦ maybe because Black Friday is probably fully launching today? I will update this later if things change.

5 Likes

Some toys in the mantric range have massive discounts on at the moment, i think 60% off.

A real shame i donā€™t need any of them.

3 Likes

So DOTD doesnā€™t seem to be happening at the moment but I thought Iā€™d throw in a link to one of my favourite purchases currently on offer (that I havenā€™t actually reviewed yet):

Rude-olf - yes, itā€™s a fun novelty item not sexy lingerie but itā€™s brilliant for a giggle and instigating fun. Also, I think the model is wearing an early prototype and they should probably update the photo to the product you actually get which is much, much nicer. Better plush luxury Rudolf and a matching wide enough to not dig in at all brown elastic strap. Only negative, it is rather too small for a large package and flacid there is definite spillage. Adds to the humour though. It looks so much better than it does on the model and at 50% off, under Ā£4 it should definitely be a stocking filler and is my DOTD.

ETA As modelled by @KentCouple1990 here :clap::clap::clap:

3 Likes

A deal definitely worth mentioningā€¦

50% off ALL Lovehoney branded Toys - 568 products!

4 Likes

Lubes and cleaning wipes at least are also included :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Ooh - Interesting!

These are all currently 50% off but apparently not for longā€¦

My top picsā€¦

Pro 40 - 50% off

Dual Embrace - Warming and Clit Suction - 50% off

Mantric Rabbit - 50% off (and my favourite rabbit!)

Lots of other good stuff too! :+1:t2:

4 Likes

40% now

1 Like

By the way, todayā€™s BDSM code seem to apply 20% discount to everything.

It did for me at least!

Either that or the tracey cox rabbit, lube and cock rings and considered essential in a bdsm toolkit.

1 Like

When you donā€™t really need anything then lovehoney offers 50% off lolā€¦ Ends midnight.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/offers/lovehoney/

4 Likes

I got some right before the deal ended. It really makes a huge difference in the total bill.

SALE-Copy-Animation-P4-UT-70-Off

Upto 70% off sale now onā€¦

My special shout outs:

40% off the Agent Provocateur Cha-Cha-Cha - I love this vibrator!!! Super squishy and soft, not the strongest vibes but really penetrating that hit all the right spots in all the right ways. Excluding suction toys, probably my most used vibe because itā€™s so versatile, great for use as a clit vibe during PIV too and really quiet. Plus the prettiest box in my collection if youā€™re thinking of buying a gift.

50% off the Mantric Wand - My favourite and most used wand.

50% off the FSOG Relentless Vibrations Egg - Yes, itā€™s remote controlled rather than app controlled but it never loses the connection to the remote, Iā€™ve had mine since 2014 and it still charges and works great!

7 Likes

Iā€™ve just started a new thread about the bargains I found :see_no_evil: can you merge it into this one for me. I completely forgot about this thread.

1 Like

Some absolute bargains in the new lovehoney sale!! Ā£15 each

6 Likes

Add to Basket
Thanks @Deanna32

2 Likes

Done - Apologies, I hadnā€™t seen your post, just saw the sale and started picking out my favourites.
ā€¦probably took a while selecting my top 3 :rofl:

2 Likes

Thankyou for the merge :blush:

Order in. Thank you @Deanna32 & @Peitho :blush:

1 Like

This reminds me Iā€™ve not reviewed the mantric wand, although I thought I did.

Really donā€™t need to be looking at the sale but I have serious fomo so I have to!

1 Like