Wednesday 25th November
:star2: Deal of the Day :star2:

Lifelike Lover Realistic Dildo Vibrator
(8 inch)

£30 £18 (40% off)

• Recommended :+1:
  • Not a fan :-1:

0 voters

I think an interested option would be handy. Don’t have anything like this so can’t recommend it, but can’t say I’m not interested if my girlfriend wanted to try it out.

1 Like

We have this and it’s excellent. :+1:
If you couple it with this - Bondage Boutique Leg Strap-On Harness | Lovehoney UK then its even better.

We love this.

3 Likes

It was mulled over, but I decided against it in the end as I didn’t think it would tell people anything new about the toy/item. I thought keeping it as a straight ‘I own it and I like/dislike it’ would be the most simple and informative.

But for anyone tempted by it you can post a message and ask questions of any of the people who have ticked either of the poll options :+1:

2 Likes

Thursday 26th November

Mantric Prostate Massager
(remote controlled)

£65 £32.50 (50% off)

I own it and…
  • I recommend it​:+1:
  • I’m not a fan :-1:

0 voters

Why is nothing coming up that I can vote on :joy::pensive:

This looks good though… And a fantastic discount!

3 Likes

The student discount has gone up to 25% off at the minute. :+1:

The Lelo Ora3, Smart Wand, and the Soraya 2 have 25% off

Womanizer and We-Vibe have 20% off
(including the Tango :+1:)

The Vibrating Tenga Zero Fliphole and the regular one have 20% off

The Fun Factory Voltas have 25% off (Pink & Black), and so does the Manta, G5 Tiger, and the G5 Big Boss

This Doxy Wand has 20% off

The Njoy Pure Wand has 20% off

There’s loads more too, but they’re my top picks. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

You can also get 20% off now if you sign up to the emails (for those not already on Unlimited :slightly_smiling_face:).

Holllllly f!!! My bank account is about to reduce by a crazy amount :joy: Lovehoney answered all my wishes and more…

3 Likes

@Ian_Chimp where’s your amazing comparison chart on all the womanizer/suction toys? I know I’m being useless but I can’t find it with the search function :woman_facepalming:t4:

Here you go: :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Product Comparison Tables - #75 by Ian_Chimp

4 Likes

Thank you!!

2 Likes

swing dropped into the Black Friday deals now it’s dropped in the post too is! :smiley:

1 Like

Friday 27th November

Mantric Rabbit (with ears)
£60 £30 (50% off)

I own it and…
  • I recommend it​:+1:
  • I’m not a fan :-1:

0 voters

Tricky… don’t actually own it but since the Mantric rabbit without ears is probably my highest recommendation of any toy and because I want to vote I’m still going to recommend it because the other is soooooo good this can’t possibly be bad! :crossed_fingers:
(Hope that’s allowed with this waiver below)

2 Likes

There’s a coded email offer for 20% off if anyone needs it? You can enter the offer code EXTRA20 in the Enter an Offer Code page. Valid until Sunday (11.59pm)

2 Likes

Just mentioning that if you use this code, you cannot use the LH unlimited member code for 25% off when you spend £40.
It’s either one or the other.

2 Likes