šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ UK Special Offers, Top Sale Picks and DOTD

There are lots of cool formatting features you can use. :slightly_smiling_face: The polls are in the :gear: menu in your reply bar (the menu is a squiffy on mine, but it goes Hide Details, Spoiler, and Poll is the last). The Discobot Tutorials show you a bit more about those. :+1:

To upload photos you need to be TL2 Member (it looks like youā€™re about 4 visits away from levelling up :+1:). Lovehoney product photos can be shared across all the categories, but any other photos have to be posted to a topic in Your Photos. Thereā€™s the full info in The Great Big Photo Guide :purple_heart: and a little snippet on how to grab the ones from the new website in the Sandbox (I havenā€™t gotten round to doing a proper Tip yet :slightly_smiling_face:)

And thereā€™s a bit about big emojis, big and small text, and picture links in the Bonus Formatting topic I linked above.

The Deal of the Day page doesnā€™t have the reviews on unfortunately, but if you go to the full product page they should all be there. :+1: (thereā€™s a possible glitch with Firefox on pc, but Iā€™ve not checked it again recently).

2 Likes

Monday 1st February
:star2: Deal of the Day :star2:

TC Supersex Anal Beginnerā€™s Kit (4 Piece)
Ā£55 Ā£33 (40% off)

I own it andā€¦
  • I recommend it :+1:
  • I am not a fan :-1:

0 voters

1 Like

I canā€™t help liking these picture polls :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Looks like there are some new weekly deals on the website.

Is it always on a Monday the offers change does anyone know? I ordered some items very early this morning on 50% off lingerie offer which looks like itā€™s now gone phew!

:lovehoney_heart: Monday 1st February

:hibiscus: Deals of the Week

:octopus: Other Offers

(Iā€™ve not found a good way to do these pictures yet :slightly_smiling_face:)

3 for Ā£153 for 2 Sexy Knickers2 for Ā£20 Sexy LingerieMultibuy 30% off Men's Pantsup 70% off Outlet

3 Likes

Yup. :+1: The Deals of the Week have been getting swopped over late Monday afternoon-ish for a while now, and they often mix up the others then too. The 3 for Ā£15, 2 for Ā£20 Lingerie, etc ones are more stable, but even they get swopped out sometimes.

3 Likes

Thank you @Ian_Chimp thatā€™s really useful to know.

I was going to ask what time roughly it changes but didnā€™t want to look too keen :laughing:

2 Likes

Very helpful indeed :slightly_smiling_face:
After scrolling through the outlet sale adding near everything to the saved section I am gutted that the fifty shades free vibes out of stock :sob: on a more positive note some of those lingerie pieces are absolute steals :star_struck:
Does the fifty shades lingerie or toys go on offer much?

Theyā€™re a Lovehoney brand, so they do appear more often than non-lovehoney brands. Though because of the FSOG licence fee they do tend to be more expensive in the first place. :slightly_smiling_face: Sometimes thereā€™s the same model of toy in another brand (eg happy rabbit) that can be a little cheaper, so thatā€™s worth keeping an eye out for. :+1:

But with the new website, and the new special offer rules, and a new loyalty scheme in the pipeline, its anyoneā€™s guess as to what the future offers will be like. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Tuesday 2nd February
:star2: Deal of the Day :star2:

Desire Wand
Ā£80 Ā£40 (50% off)

I own it andā€¦
  • I recommend it :+1:
  • I am not a fan :-1:

0 voters

3 Likes

Exciting times. I never contemplated the offers and loyalty scheme would change. I just about remember the spend Ā£50 a year to open up more perks, earlier deals, bigger percentages off products, better birthday discounts ex-etera.
Iā€™ll be checking other sections, perhaps desire will have something similar.

Oh my life, dotd looks beautiful :star_struck:

1 Like

The nubbin on the end is the real star. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I can so imagine that to be true, multifunctional Iā€™d imagine, big bullet/wand? Bet this wand beats most. Is it powerful enough? If the answers yes Iā€™m all in :blush:

1 Like

I think I may have to treat myself, I was eyeing this up a few days ago but now the price is right :blush:

1 Like

I donā€™t think itā€™s as powerful as a mains-powered wand, but itā€™s one of Mrs Chimpā€™s favourites nonetheless. :slightly_smiling_face: She finds the plug-in wands a bit too industrial for her (too hot, too heavy, too loud) and prefers the medium-sized rechargeable ones instead (top 3: Mantric, Desire, TC Squishy wand). As long as the frequency is right (rumbly) then she doesnā€™t mind the drop in power - especially if they have a little extra twist as well, like the Desire nubbin, or the liquid silicone squish of the TC wand.

1 Like

I have one of the older style classic mains powered wands and I got it out the other night, switched it on - then turned it right back off again.

I just felt it was so dam loud, plus I donā€™t think it needs to be ā€˜thatā€™ strong!

I do also love the look of the black mantric one though :thinking:

I love the Mantric wand! My
first wand, which OH bought for me from that South American river company, was too strong for me on all settings (numbing). It put me off wands a bit.
The Mantric one is more rumbly and plenty strong enough. I like the ergonomic shape of it too

3 Likes

Iā€™m thinking you own a hella lot of toys, have you tried Lelo wand 2? The bigger one? I could cope with it if itā€™s as strong as the smaller one.
This beautiful looking purple piece of magic does have all the other features, rumbly, easier than the mechanical build of mains powered so Iā€™m going for it, I was going to get the mantric but this price has me stargazing :star_struck: thanks for the info, helpful as ever :blush:

1 Like

@Alyssa646 I actually donā€™t own any other wands and people keep raving about them so Iā€™m dying to get one that I actually enjoy.

I really love the look of this wand though - so many amazing reviews and the colour is to die for!!

2 Likes

That is a sex swing. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like