šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ UK Special Offers, Top Sale Picks and DOTD

Thereā€™s a coded email offer! :slightly_smiling_face:

*Terms and Conditions
Offer ends 11:59pm Sunday 31st January. Add the coupon code SPENDANDSAVE on the cart page. One coupon code per order. Offer cannot be used with other offers and excludes the Sucker for Love Valentineā€™s Coupleā€™s Bundle (6 Piece) and the products and brands detailed here.

Though the Unlimited discount seems to be better, and can be applied to more stuff. :+1:

4 Likes

We thought the Desire pebble was a bit too ā€˜mediumā€™ vibe-wise, and it never really got used much.

It works for build up for me but isnā€™t exactly my favourite

Saturday 30th January
:star2: Deal of the Day :star2:

TC Supersex Love Egg
(remote controlled 1xCR2032)

Ā£50 Ā£30 (40% off)

I own it andā€¦
  • I recommend it :+1:
  • I am not a fan :-1:

0 voters

I really want to try 1 of these - looks amazing!

@Lovehoney_Brenna just to make you aware, thereā€™s a duplicated review listed on this product.

Sunday 31st January
:star2: Deal of the Day :star2:

Gyr8tor
Ā£100 Ā£60 (40% off)

I own it andā€¦
  • I recommend it :+1:
  • I am not a fan :-1:

0 voters

2 Likes

We do own this one, but Iā€™m on the fence. :slightly_smiling_face: It is a fun and unusual toy, but it didnā€™t ā€˜workā€™ for Mrs Chimp. As such, I canā€™t recommend it, but neither can I slap a ā€˜donā€™t buyā€™ on it. :slightly_smiling_face: I have reviewed it though, so if you have browse of those you should see exactly what we thought of it. :+1:

2 Likes

This isnā€™t actually on my list but Iā€™m excited to see one of the more expensive luxury toys in DOTDā€¦ fills me with hope for one of the three Iā€™m trying to decide between showing up :crossed_fingers:.

1 Like

@Ian_Chimp
Donā€™t know if itā€™s just me, but I canā€™t seem to click and see the reviews for this product.
Loooks pretty awesome.

Theyā€™re there for me?* I know thereā€™s a glitch with Firefox on the PC, if youā€™ve swopped devices?

(* I desperately want to right that as ā€˜Their theyā€™re for me?ā€™ just for @Melody1 :slightly_smiling_face:)

2 Likes

I cannot click on reviews either, nothing happens, using chrome on android

On the product page if I click reviews it takes me straight to them, if I scroll down they are also visible.

Android, Chrome

Very strange - Iā€™ve just gone back into the product page and I can now see them :+1:

2 Likes

I think I know what it is. :slightly_smiling_face:

The actual ā€˜Deal of the Dayā€™ page is a summary page, and it doesnā€™t have as much information as the full product page (and also seems to have acquired some new limitations in the changeover).

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/deal-of-the-day/

I use the full product page link in the DOTD posts on this topic, so we were probably looking at different pages. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ahhh yes, your right (again) :rofl:
That is really annoying, but yes when I view deal of. The day from the shopping site the reviews arenā€™t shown.

PS: how do you change the size of your writing that Iā€™ve seen in some of your posts - do I have to move up a level to earn that function?

No leveling up required. :slightly_smiling_face: Itā€™s <big> </big> for big, and <small> </small> for small.

And there are some extra formatting tips in Bonus Formatting (just donā€™t go nuts :slightly_smiling_face:)

1 Like

@Ian_Chimp great thanks.
it try that out

Iā€™ll try not to go nuts :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: sometimes get carried away :nerd_face:

1 Like

I was looking at the email deal yesterday and found out itā€™s either that or the unlimited one and not both which makes the email deal a bit pointless. If they were together I would have bought one/two of the expensive items Iā€™ve been wanting to get for the OH, so sadly I will have to wait for the items to appear in a sale for now.

Has there ever been an email offer which has been able to be used jointly with the 25% discount code?

Iā€™m afraid not. Even on the old set up it was one coded offer per order (and the Unlimited discount had always been classed as a coded offer). You can(/could) use an email/coded offer with sale prices, site-wide discounts and multibuy offers, so it is possible to stack them sometimes. :+1:

1 Like

How did you do this @Ian_Chimp ? Thatā€™s so cool, I didnt know there was such functions :smirk:
Another who cant see reviews, I was trying yesterday on an item to no avail :thinking: :pensive:

Edit. Itā€™s typical, yesterday when I hit reviews there was an empty space which is typical because my phone dropped out of my pocket this morning and died leaving all my review drafts with it as there no sd card in it.
When trying to view them today the page doesnā€™t seem to load. This time Iā€™m trying on the duck browser and I was hoping to get a look at the dotd reviews.