šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ UK Special Offers, Top Sale Picks and DOTD

Donā€™t have this but I if itā€™s anything like the 3 or 4 mantric toys I do have I bet itā€™s amazing!

1 Like

:lovehoney_heart:Monday 7th September:

:hibiscus:Deals of the Week

:octopus:Other Offers

1 Like

Just in time for my bday :wink:

Didnā€™t use my birthday discount and think itā€™s too late nowā€¦

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

I have to exercise self control with these offers!
:joy:

4 Likes

Ah no :sob:. Try it! Xx

I llllove the fierce range

1 Like

@CurvyJilly maybe contact customer services? Worth a try!

1 Like

The Indigo Boy Shorts have 60% off at the moment. They seem to be sold out of the 12-14, but they have the other two sizes. :+1:

2 Likes

Ahh the fierce range that is on sale at the moment is just :heart_eyes:

I desperately want this but I think only @Calieā€™s review mentions actual sizing vs size bought (thank you Kelly!)! @Calie sorry to ask on here (donā€™t worry if youā€™re busy and miss this!) but do you think thereā€™s enough room to squeeze GGā€™s into the 1X/2X or better off going for the bigger size?

2 Likes

@Ian_Chimp I have these. I love them

@SexInTheCity me too. Iā€™ve added to basked lol

1 Like

The material itself is fairly stretchy but it actually has proper bra cups with underwire inside so it might be a bit of a squish I think.

2 Likes

Todayā€™s deal of the Day 8/9/20

The Matric Rechargeable Bullet Vibrator

Original ad Here

2 Likes

Do you want me to format that like the others? Or do you prefer a simpler lay out?

Iā€™m not sure what you mean @Ian_Chimp

@Orgasm_Chaser - The fancy formatting @Ian_Chimp has done for the last few deal of the days above :+1:t2: To be honest, I like that a lot as it makes them stand out from the rest of the discussion. I thank you very much for the link but maybe you could steal the formatting from Mr Chimpā€™s post?

I donā€™t have it but love the rest of the Mantric range so Iā€™m sure itā€™s the bullet to haveā€¦ very tempted!

In terms of the fierce range, I donā€™t have the specific one you metion @SexInTheCity but I bought This set in the current sale (plus 40% Birthday discount - amazing deal :grin:). I havenā€™t reviewed it yet but got the 10-12. I am normally a 12-14 with large hips and bottom prob 14+ but its fits perfectly so they really do have a lot of stretch. As stated above metal cup size may be your issue though :thinking: ā€¦I have the exact opposite problem! :rofl: I do love the range though.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll leave it to you @Ian_Chimp

Havenā€™t got a clue how to do it :+1:

1 Like

Thank you so much for the replies @Calie and @Peitho! I think Iā€™ll go for the bigger size for the cup, but Iā€™ll keep in mind the stretchy material for the bottoms (love when things are sold seperately for this exact reason!).

Me too! We should pair upā€¦ you have the larger top and smaller bottoms from the set and Iā€™ll have the opposite - perfect! :joy::+1:t2:

1 Like