🇬🇧 UK Special Offers, Top Sale Picks and DOTD

No worries. :slightly_smiling_face::+1: It’s just like above, but I have used a fair bit of formatting. :slightly_smiling_face:

:star2:Deal of the Day (Tues 8th)

Mantric Bullet
£40 £28 (30% off)

And you can click here if you want to see the format code. 🙂👍
>🌟**Deal of the Day** <small>(Tues 8th)</small>
>
>[Mantric Bullet](https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39046)
>~~£40~~ <big>£28</big> (30% off)
1 Like

I caved just before midnight and bought the bullet - I just can’t resist the Mantric rumble!

£18.90 though with 20% review discount and points used which has got to be a great deal in anyone’s book :+1:

3 Likes

:star2:Deal of the Day (Wed 9th)

Tracey Cox Glass Dildo Set
£40 £28 (30% off)

This one makes me a bit sad. These used to regularly appear in DOTD with 50% off. Sad times. :disappointed:

2 Likes

:star2:Deal of the Day (Thurs 10th)

Mantric Dual Tip
£45 £27 (40% off)

3 Likes

Please keep us informed @Ian_Chimp it’s only a short time before the dreaded

“Holidays are Coming” :snowflake::snowman_with_snow::snowflake:

And I need reminding about the bargains… lots to buy for…

:gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift:

:christmas_tree:

3 Likes

:star2:Deal of the Day (Fri 11th)

LH Power Play G-Spot Rabbit (3xAA)
£45 £27 (40% off)

Don’t know if this is in the right topic but I’m sure it will get moved around if not. But I received a email with some offers on, I clicked on the item that I’ve circled in the image and it comes up with the wrong item. Does anyone know what the outfit is because I can’t find it in the website, hoping you lovely lot and @Lovehoney_Brenna can help.

1 Like

I believe it’s this one, but I’m afraid it’s sold out/discontinued now:

LH Plus Size Grey Shimmering Criss-Cross Lace Body

@Ian_Chimp I wonder why it was sent in a email? Was scratching my head as to why I couldn’t find it on the site

They send out a lot of emails so it’s easy to miss these things. :slightly_smiling_face:

FYI You might want to take your picture down now too as they should really only be uploaded in the #your-photos category. :+1:

@Ian_Chimp yeah wasn’t sure where to put it, thought it would fit in the ‘offers’ topic but no worries

It’s not the content, just the image. :slightly_smiling_face: I was more than happy to help. :+1: Brenna is rather uncomfortable with us having non-mod approved pics so has asked (directed?) us to only post them in the #your-photos topics so she can check everything out before an image goes live. :+1:

ETA: I should have directed people to the new Images to share in topics topic, where you can post an image and then link to it in your posts. :+1:

Obviously a mod needs to approve it, so there may be a delay.

No worries, thanks for helping as always @Ian_Chimp

1 Like

@Ian_Chimp just received this xx

I think that’s just an advert one? (though you did get my hopes up :slightly_smiling_face:)

You may be better popping some product links in What’s New That You Love , or you could even start a new topic about it. :+1:

You could even be super swish and embed a link into the topic title (like the one in this header). :slightly_smiling_face: Let me know if you want any instructions. :+1:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/serenity/

I did see an extra one to add to these: :+1:

:star2:Deal of the Day (Sat 12th)

LH Night Lily Bra Set

• 6-16 £30 £15 (50% off)
  • 18-28 £30 £21 (30% off)
    They changed it. :+1:
  • 18-28 £30 £15 (50% off)

I think that might be an oversight. If you’re interested in the 18-28 sizes I’d contact Customer Care and see if there’s been a mix up. :+1:

3 Likes

I’ve just live chatted with Alegria and she says it appears to be an error, she offered me a 20% discount code to bring it down to 50% :+1:t2:

1 Like

I’m not sure percentages work like that. :thinking: 30% off + 20% off won’t equal 50% off.

My maths. :+1:

£30 - 30% = £21
£21 - 20% = £16.80

£16.80/£30 = 44% off

1 Like

I’m just going with what she said haha. I’m going down the route of her second offer though and getting the difference refunded because I was planning on using one of my review discounts so couldn’t use both.

It’s definitely worth chatting to customer care though :blush:

1 Like

So, by my reckoning, you should have paid £12 for it. (£15 - 20%) Bargain. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like