Thursday 25th February
:star2: Deal of the Day :star2:

LH Late Night Liaison Lace Body (Black)
Ā£30 Ā£18 (40% off)

I own it andā€¦
  • I recommend it :+1:
  • I am not a fan :-1:

0 voters

There does not appear to be a Deal of the Day yet. I will add it when they realise. :+1:

6 Likes

Friday 26th February

Mantric Rotating Prostate Massager
(remote controlled)

Ā£70 Ā£35 (50% off)

I own it andā€¦

0 voters

1 Like

Itā€™s up and it looks good https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/prostate-massagers/p/mantric-rechargeable-remote-control-rotating-prostate-massager/a41536g75602.html

If this was up a week ago I would have bought with the anal beads in the outlet

2 Likes

Bought along with another toy, was tempted by the position couples bundle to add to my lube collection

1 Like

Thereā€™s a cheeky weekend offer. Itā€™s not as good as the Unlimited discount, but itā€™s here for anyone who needs it. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

20% off Ā£60+

Offer ends 11:59pm Sunday 28th February!

*Terms and Conditions
Offer ends 11:59pm Sunday 28th February. Add the coupon code TREATME on the basket page. One coupon code per order. Offer cannot be used with other offers and excludes the products and brands detailed here.

4 Likes

I seem to still be getting offers that arenā€™t as good as the Unlimited discount (which seems a bit pointless if they know I have it). I didnā€™t get the 30% off one from the other day either. :thinking:

Iā€™m not sure Iā€™m on the right email list. I think I may still have a case of The Glitchā€¦

4 Likes

I didnā€™t get the 30% off either, maybe they know we will buy something anyway? :thinking:. It would be nice to get extra incentives sometimes, like double reward points, free gifts over a certain order, extra discount for unlimited members, even early access to sales. But then shouldnā€™t really complain at 25% off as it is, just when itā€™s often so easy to get 20% off anyway it feels less special.

Oh and my daily deal is arriving tomorrow :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Ugh, I didnā€™t notice the 20% off email and two hours after it arrived I put in a big order :frowning:

1 Like

Saturday 27th February

Mantric Cock Ring
Ā£40 Ā£20 (50% off)

I own it andā€¦

0 voters

1 Like

It feels wrong ā€˜likingā€™ that, but itā€™s a heart of commiseration. :slightly_smiling_face: Sometimes if you phone up and say you forgot to put your discount on theyā€™ll make an adjustment. :+1:

3 Likes

Sunday 28th February

LH Bumper Booty Bundle Anal Sex Toy Kit
(6 Piece) (1xAAA)

Ā£50 Ā£30 (40% off)

I own it andā€¦

0 voters

1 Like

Monday 1st March

LH Mini Wand (Glitter)
Ā£40 Ā£28 (30% off)

The white model also has 30% off as part of the up to 50% off Top Rated Toys offer (though the Deals of the Week will get swopped out later this afternoon).

I own it andā€¦

0 voters

2 Likes

:lovehoney_heart: Monday 1st March

:hibiscus: Deals of the Week

:lh_heart_purple_2: Oodles of Bundles

Share the LoveLove MyselfHot StuffTease MeGet Into PositionPerfect Date

:octopus: Other Offers

3 for Ā£15 Fun and Foreplay3 for 2 Sexy Knickers3 for 2 LHMup to 70% off Outlet

4 Likes

Yay new deals - itā€™s time to go do some shopping :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Yep @Cupc8kes Took advantage of the 3 for 2!! :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/offers/3-for-2-sexy-knickers/

1 Like

I realise that was an accidental quote, but it seems a good moment to point out that a lot of that stuff in the OP is out of date information now. :slightly_frowning_face:

The link in the header still goes to the new Sale page, but itā€™s not in New order (they have added it to the sort options, but it doesnā€™t seem to work in the same way). Thereā€™s also no Discount sort order at the minute. :slightly_frowning_face:

And the Unlimited discount doesnā€™t work like that either now (itā€™s a code in the checkout that only works with eligible accounts: Unlimited25off40).

Once the new site is all settled in Iā€™ll give it a rewrite and ask Brenna to copy-paste it in. :+1:

2 Likes

I think Deal of the Day is broken again. Iā€™ll post it when they realise. :+1:

1 Like

Tuesday 2nd March

Mantric Rabbit (original)
Ā£55 Ā£33 (40% off)

I own it andā€¦

0 voters

1 Like