🇬🇧 UK Special Offers, Top Sale Picks and DOTD

Think my profile picture demonstrates that I’m definitely a fan of and highly recommend this one!

7 Likes

@Peitho oh please don’t!

I really want one but I just placed an order yesterday and got the deal of the day along with a few extra things :see_no_evil:
And I’m really getting concerned about the amount of times the postie keeps knocking on my door!

5 Likes

Oooh, ooh, despite the fact that an order from LH just arrived today I have to have this as my most favourite, reliable ‘O’ vibrator is a mantric one! Also, it is a bargain :joy:

2 Likes

Wished it wasn’t pink…:thinking:

I always thought the Mantric toys are more red than pink.

1 Like

More light red with a hint of purple than pink.

3 Likes

Ignore the colour, in use, your head will be thrown back and you won’t give a toss what colour it is! :rofl:

5 Likes

My OH loves this:(https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/clitoral-vibrators/p/mantric-rechargeable-clitoral-vibrator/a39047g71739.html)
We are now thinking of adding more mantric to the collection!!

2 Likes

Well @Curious_Couple_19 I thoroughly recommend the original rabbit!

3 Likes

Wesnesday 3rd March
:star2: Deal of the Day :star2:

LH O Force 2 (Dual Motor)
£70 £35 (50% off)

I own it and…
  • I recommend it :+1:
  • I am not a fan :-1:

0 voters

I’ve got something very similar from the desire range that is now out of production, I would imagine this replaced it.

Overall a good powerful toy that does the job and is easy to clean.

Downsides were noisy and heavy. Doesn’t really feel like a body part, very mechanical.

It doesn’t get used much compared to my fleshlight and hand.

1 Like

@Peitho just got to convince her now lol

1 Like

Offer ends 11:59pm Wednesday 3rd March

Terms and Conditions
Offer ends 11:59pm Wednesday 3rd March but may end early if the promotional stock limit is reached. Add the coupon code HOTGIFT on the basket page to add the 8-16 One Size Basque to your order. Add the coupon code ROMANCEGIFT on the basket page to add the 18-24 One Size Basque to your order. One coupon code per order. One free gift per customer. Offer cannot be used with other offers. Free delivery applies when you spend £40.

4 Likes

Thursday 4th March
:star2: Deal of the Day :star2:

Mantric G-Spot
£40 £20 (50% off)

I own it and…
  • I recommend it :+1:
  • I am not a fan :-1:

0 voters

1 Like

Interestingly, this has now been Deal of the Day three times this year so far.

2 Likes

I caved :woman_facepalming:t2: Ordered it. Was telling myself I’m not allowed to order anything until the Mantric wand is back on DotD or equivalent good offer and I’ve been good up until this!

This will be my 5th Mantric toy… there must be something about them I enjoy haha!

6 Likes

@MsSubExperimenter Snap - I’m also awaiting the Mantra Wand :heart_eyes:
Although I just received my first wand this morning :wink:

2 Likes

@Cupc8kes I love a good wand - enjoy! Which one did you go for? :blush:

@MsSubExperimenter snapped this up in DOTD

But the Mantric is what I want most of all x

1 Like

@Cupc8kes that’s a lovely little wand! Enjoy it! Is the glittery purple as pretty as it looks? I got the ombré one as a DotD as my first wand too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: