🇬🇧 UK Special Offers, Top Sale Picks and DOTD

Me and my partner hated it.
Tried it a couple of times each and just couldn’t be in a happy place with it. We ended up just binning it, which is a shame cause is imagine her toosh would look good with it

2 Likes

Friday 21st May
:star2: Deal of the Day :star2:

Tracey Cox Supersex G-Spot Vibrator
£45 £22.50 (50% off)

I own it and…
  • I recommend it :+1:
  • I am not a fan :-1:

0 voters

Saturday 22nd May

LH Micro Magic Wand (2xAAA)
£17 £10.20 (40% off)

I own it and…

0 voters

Sunday 23rd May

Mantric Rabbit (original)
£60 £30 (50% off)

I own it and…

0 voters

1 Like

Ah bother, this one i really want :laughing:

Obviously and as always, highest recommendation to everyone for this one - Buy it, you will not regret it!

My review here

3 Likes

Darn you, you srated talking about the patterns, they sound really good and then went on about how you can grind against it too :laughing: this is definitely a toy i will like
adds to shopping basket

3 Likes

@Peitho, thanks! Very helpful. I’m getting this little beauty! :upside_down_face:

1 Like

One of my favourite rabbits. Small and compact, too. :rabbit:

2 Likes

This was the first rabbit that ever really worked for me. And boy, does it ever - my legs start shaking pretty much as soon as I have this fully inserted, to be followed by a glorious blended orgasm in under 2 minutes. Every time. And that’s on the lowest setting. I haven’t explored much past that, to be honest, apart from a delightful bit of post-orgasm torture if I don’t turn it off right away…

2 Likes

Been waiting for this to come in offer - Sold!

2 Likes

There’s an offer for 30% off the Greedy Girl G-Spot Rabbit. Not sure how long it’s been there, but I’ll belatedly add it to this week’s offer post. :+1:

1 Like

It’s only been there since yesterday so no stress @Ian_Chimp :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I think this is the only deal of the day item to reach above 5 votes and still hav 100% recommend :joy:

4 Likes

Monday 24th May

Bondage Boutique Soft Over-The-Door Sex Swing
£35 £17.50 (50% off)

I own it and…

0 voters

Ooh… Is this to help those of us that can’t get our levitating cardboard to work and want help with the pillar to boost it’s votes this week? Very tempting.

…I’ve switched my vote in anticipation!

3 Likes

I like the look of these but imagine it’s quite noisy banging someone against a door and maybe uncomfortable?

2 Likes

I was wondering the same thing. I’d also like to know if it would be safe to use on the door of an en suite in a hotel. Maybe someone has experience with them here​:woman_shrugging: Lots of the reviews say it does cut into the legs a bit.

1 Like

Just looks super painful (not enough padding) and like it’d end up cutting circulation off after a while :sweat_smile: Plus agree about the noise it’d probably cause, and I’d be scared we’d damage the doors in some way :sweat_smile:

1 Like

:hibiscus: Monday 24th May

:octopus: Other Offers

2 Likes