🇬🇧 UK Special Offers, Top Sale Picks and DOTD

*Terms and Conditions
Offer ends 9:00pm Monday 17th May. Add the coupon code HAPPYHOUR on the basket page. One coupon code per order. Offer cannot be used with other offers and excludes the products and brands detailed here.

5 Likes

:hibiscus: Monday 17th May

:octopus: Other Offers

4 Likes

Tuesday 18th May
:star2: Deal of the Day :star2:

Lifelike Lover Classic Girthy Realistic Vibrator
(8 Inch) (2xAA)

£35 £17.50 (50% off)

I own it and…
  • I recommend it :+1:
  • I am not a fan :-1:

0 voters

Ooh, lots of good stuff this week. I see
Bliss balm , this stuff is great, also works with my sensitive skin.

Rocks off A spot rabbit which i have and love. Very flexible so a good option if you have fit issues with rabbits.
Have also heard good things about their Classic and Wand .

Hot octopus need i say more? Besides other things the kurve is in there, which is supposed to be a really good rumbly gspotter.

Lots of fun stuff in the bondage section. Seeing alot of the faux snakeskin set, which always seems to have good reviews. (I seriously want This becuase it is gorgeous)

Lots pf good toys in the mix. Smattering of desire, tracy cox soft toys, and mantric. Including the Mantric bullet which is a really good rumbly bullet,
Tracy cox squishy wand
Mantric realistic g spot vibe
Desire wand
Desire love egg
Desire rabbit
Mantric p spot toy
Mantric pebble
And Desire g spot vibe
All of which i either own and love or get alot of good recommendations on here (Did i mention there was alot of good stuff this week?)
Theres even a bit of glass in there
The nobbly one
Realistic anal safe one

4 Likes

I’ve gone and ordered the myhixel device, I used to have major issues but feel it’s improved since using fleshlights. It’s been a while since I’ve had intimate penetrative sex so can’t say if I still require assistance.

It doesn’t sound as good as when I initially spotted it last year. I was under the impression the app controls the toy to assist, whereas it seems the app just tells you what to do. Soon find out!

1 Like

Which did you go for? It seems like they’re the same model of toy, but you get access to a different app? (Play versus Med) There’s a big price difference in the RRP though.

1 Like

I seriously want This becuase it is gorgeous

Do it @Green_Eyed_Girl! Got it in the mail and it’s amazing, the leather is so nice, and it seems very customizable so will definitely fit a wide range of sizes (I’m typically a UK size 4-6, and even I fit in it on the tighter settings, but I can see this fitting a wide range :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:) Just a little fyi if you do get it, sticky roll the crap out of it, as the Dominix leather tends to shed a lot :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Have you tried it yet? How comfy are the traps on the back? I often end up laying down (M.E.). So i was a bit concerned they might be a bit uncomfortable.
I really i like the cutdown options too, the top half especially is really sexy

1 Like

They seems pretty comfy, the edges don’t feel like they’d scratch and are pretty soft for raw-edge (haven’t tried it during yet as I just got it :wink: ) I don’t think you’d have anything to worry about :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Only worry might be where the buckles end up falling :woman_shrugging:

I’ve gone with the med, it sounds like you said the only difference is the app and the med has a 15 mins session with a doctor (or similar) to help diagnose issues.

The end result is similar but the med (from what I can tell) starts off easier. I’m guessing that it would sort of be like levels or stages and the med has earlier stages, but maybe I’m mistaken.

Ultimately it was cheaper in the sale so went for it. If the app is different I’d imagine their customer service would be happier to give a code for the lower value app if I felt it would be beneficial than the other way around?

1 Like

:woman_facepalming: sorry, i did mean buckles. Had plumbing issues this morning, slightly distracted.

1 Like

Oh, I know all about plumbing issues :roll_eyes: They seem well padded by the straps (most are covered by two) and don’t feel like they’d dig in :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I can recommend - it is nice and girthy and unusually, fattest in the middle, so it goes ‘balls deep’ nice an easy from there on in

1 Like

‘Add to save list’ the Dominix looks amazing and hopefully I have some birthday discount coming up next month. I love the thigh straps

2 Likes

It also comes in Just the lower half and the Bra harness part
I am having a hard time choosing :sweat_smile: theyr all on sale too

2 Likes

I have ordered the harness bra half to be going on with - looks gorgeous, so I have high hopes!
Plus some other bits…
(Ouch my bank balance)

Wednesday 19th May

LH Bed Ringer Double Cock Ring
£40 £20 (50% off)

I own it and…

0 voters

Only used a few times but was great to use in the right positions. Powerful motor, did a lot more for her than for me. Would like to use it again.

1 Like

Thursday 20th May

LH Jewelled Heart Metal Butt Plug
Medium - 3 Inch

£25 £15 (40% off)

I own it and…

0 voters

I’m fairly certain I’ve got this but it’s not been used yet. It looks and feels great but can’t really comment on the actual intended usage!

1 Like